• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food at Atlantis through Disney

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Ok, so if you do book the Atlantis waterpark through Disney just what all is included in the lunch meal ticket you get? And where is the very best place to redeem that meal ticket at?

Ya, I am trying to price it out as close to possible to see just how much it will cost. How much of a savings will I have going through CS instead of Disney. If the price on my room there does'nt come down closer to our sail date I don't think there may be that great of a savings, after taxi, food and such. Plus, our family who is going will definately save money going through Disney if the room price does'nt come down, so they will being going that way.

It's nothing special, but its edible. It was something something I ever had to have again. Its the usual burger and fry type of stuff. The worst part was the lady working was really rude. All the soda in the fountain tasted nasty and she kept saying it was fine and refused to try it and others didnt like it either.

Good plan, I defiantly wouldn't go through disney for just the lunch ticket. I am booked again through Disney since it was more expensive going through CS for just 2 people.

we were two people also. I'd recommend going to your cruise meet thread and ask if two other people want to join you. If you get exactly four, it's much cheaper than via Disney.

We also took a small "six pack" cooler and some zip lock bags and the night before we ordered room service and brought out lunch with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter