• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fob!

I hear it once a year during the superbowl. If someone started humming the tune, which I don't know off the top of my head, I might be able to sing the first verse. I don't understand the big deal anyway. It's just a song.

Fallout Boy and their fans should be deported to "Wentzland" where they can sing "Grand Theft Autumn" all day long. Oh, except that place doesn't exist. Learn the national anthem or leave

Fallout Boy and their fans should be deported to "Wentzland" where they can sing "Grand Theft Autumn" all day long. Oh, except that place doesn't exist. Learn the national anthem or leave

I have to agree.

if you hate the US that much, and we have that many problems, why don't you stand up and try to fix them? But no. you're running away from the problems, going to a place with just as many, if not more than we have.

But if you're really dead set on hating the us and not accepting it as your home country, you're not wanted here anyway.

Have you ever been the Europe?

No, I've never been to 'the Europe'. But I have a lot of family in Germany and the U.K. Also, when I'm at Disney, the people I usually start up good conversations with at bus stops and such, are British.

That was kinda harsh, but I agree.

The UK has a lot of problems of their own I'm sure. You just don't know about it because you live in the US. And if you live in the US you should know the national anthem.

Heh, and that's the attitude that makes just so PROUD to be an american :thumbsup2

me too!
*high fives*

ETA:Bohemian Rhapsody is a good song though.

Yes it is. It's one of my favorites.

Back on the topic of FOB, the reason why this thread became FOB bashing is because it didn't say "FOB fan discussion"; it's basically a topic to talk about Fall Out Boy, whatever your opinion on it is.

I wonder what your parents think of your hatred for America?

I'm sure your relatives would kill to take your place here as a citizen.

You're basing a major life decision off conversations at bus stops. Newsflash: most Europeans hate Americans. Its not gonna be easier over there, in fact, it will probably be hard. Its definitley not going to be slower. Ever been to Paris, London, Rome?

No, I've never been to 'the Europe'. But I have a lot of family in Germany and the U.K. Also, when I'm at Disney, the people I usually start up good conversations with at bus stops and such, are British.

Oops, was going to put the U.K but put Europe...
I don't think you could say you would like living in Europe until you have actually lived there.

popcorn:: This is such great fun, on a dull and rainy Friday night. And it's nice to see the FOB thread getting so large.

By the way, people in Europe are much more patriotic than Americans. There are no liberal democrats who speak out against their country. Everyone loves their country with their hot and soul. Meaning, you eff up their national anthem and you're gonna have REAL problems.

Megan, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I don't have anything against you being a FOB fan, I just don't care for them personally.

I dont care for them either. I'm not really an alternative fan- more sugar sweet pop for me.

yeah ok i didn't make this thread so everyone could dis my avorite band but it is nice to see one of the threads i made get more than 3 pages but still...

Megan, I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I don't have anything against you being a FOB fan, I just don't care for them personally.

Thanks for apologizing, but everyone's entitled to their opinion, and other people's opinions don't hurt me.

And I'm not totally anti-america.

I just don't know the national anthem by heart and I don't feel bad about it. It symbolizes war, to me. I do, however, know America the Beautiful by heart, which to me symbolizes the great and beautiful things about the U.S.

And sadly, the drama excites me. It's very easy to create here, and my night was pretty boring before it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter