Fob!

^i love that song at their concert that was the national anthem...it rocked

That was really cool. They did that at my concert too, acted like they were going to sing the national anthem but they sang Grand Theft Autumn instead :laughing:

I'm glad they Grand Theft Autumn instead, I don't know the words to the National Anthem, but I know the words to Grand Theft Autumn :goodvibes

P.S. Why do all the FOB threads turn into FOB bashing?? :sad1:

That was really cool. They did that at my concert too, acted like they were going to sing the national anthem but they sang Grand Theft Autumn instead :laughing:

I'm glad they Grand Theft Autumn instead, I don't know the words to the National Anthem, but I know the words to Grand Theft Autumn :goodvibes

I think its pathetic that you know the words to a hasbeen emo song, but you don't know the words to the national anthem.

Wow. You don't know the national anthem?

Haha. The FOB bashing makes me think of all the Hilary Duff bashing awhile back.

Why was the national anthem replaced with FOB music (that isn't really music)?

TRAVESTY!!! Bohemian Rhapsody should be the national anthem...

No offense, but that's kinda sad.

I didn't learn the National Anthem. I just know it from living in America basically.

So I find it kind of impossible that she doesnt know it.

you'll learn the anthem of another country, but not your own, home country?

I dislike the U.S., and I refuse to think of it as my home country. As I said earlier, I plan to move to the U.K. when I'm an adult.

I didn't learn the National Anthem. I just know it from living in America basically.

So I find it kind of impossible that she doesnt know it.

I hear it once a year during the superbowl. If someone started humming the tune, which I don't know off the top of my head, I might be able to sing the first verse. I don't understand the big deal anyway. It's just a song.

I hear it once a year during the superbowl. If someone started humming the tune, which I don't know off the top of my head, I might be able to sing the first verse. I don't understand the big deal anyway. It's just a song.

its really not.

What does "grand theft autumn" stand for? That FOB can't come up with their own title and has to have a pun that doesn't even make sense?

What does "the star spangled banner" stand for? uh...freedom?

Why do you dislike the US?

I don't like the way of life we follow. We aren't enviromantally aware enough, IMO. We rush too much. Also, I seem to get along better with foreign people, espcially from Europe and the U.K. Other stuff to, but I don't feel like typing.

I don't like the way of life we follow. We aren't enviromantally aware enough, IMO. We rush too much. Also, I seem to get along better with foreign people, espcially from Europe and the U.K. Other stuff to, but I don't feel like typing.

Have you ever been the Europe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!