Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crying in my diet Pepsi which is even more pathetic!! :rotfl2:

Hi Kendra! Welcome! Did you bring something for the new house??? :yay:

What do we need? I'll run right out and get it.

Hey Kendra.

I love my flip-flops.

I am so glad! After all the trouble you went through I would hate for you not to like them. They take a couple of days to break in and then they are really comfortable.

I got a new pair of the croc flip-flops, I can't remember what kind they are
but I don't like them. I guess I am just not a crocs wearer. They are cute, they are white with a black top they just hurt my toes.

No he really is, we are not working well together. His business is growing like crazy and causing lots of stress. But now I can't come home and complain about my crazy boss.:sad2:

I'm sorry Jenna, maybe you can hire an assistant to be the go between. A really hot guy would make a good assistant ::yes::

Tigger&Belle, your cat is really cute!

5 pages already.

I will never be able to keep up at this rate. :rotfl:

Oh, crap, I am SO busted! :scared: :scared1: :laughing:

3.gif

I'm sorry Jenna, maybe you can hire an assistant to be the go between. A really hot guy would make a good assistant ::yes::

Kendra, you are one smart lady!!! I will have to name myself director of human resources, that way I will be in charge of the hiring!:rotfl:

5 pages already.

I will never be able to keep up at this rate. :rotfl:
Sure you will!!
Remember before. If you got up to go pee you'd come back to 10 pages!! :eek: :rotfl2:

I think I still have some Depends somewhere if anyone needs some. :thumbsup2

The usual. Drinks, food, cabana boys, stripper shoes, and of course a new whip for me please. Thanks!!! :thumbsup2
:moped: I'm on it!

Kendra, you are one smart lady!!! I will have to name myself director of human resources, that way I will be in charge of the hiring!:rotfl:
There you go!

Sure you will!!
Remember before. If you got up to go pee you'd come back to 10 pages!! :eek: :rotfl2:

I think I still have some Depends somewhere if anyone needs some. :thumbsup2

are you driving from Houston to Orlando :confused3 :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter