Florida town car? $85 rate

When I called asked for pricing told me they were running a special that is in the Disney Birmham (sorry spelling it wrong). Special for all the yeats they have been in business. Call you should get it also.:banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Sorry, I haven't used the service that was originally asked about. This is the website for the service we have used very reliably for the past 11 yrs. orlandolimos.com. Wheels To Wings, owners name, Michael.

Out of curiosity, what causes a company to get banned from the discussion?
It takes a fair amount of 'egregious' behaviour. We had one company that came here, under assumed screennames, pretending to be customers, saying how wonderful the company was. Another company was banned due to nasty behaviour towards a moderator and slamming of competitors.

It doesn't happen often, but it can.

You never know who you are dealing with that is why I ask didn't know.
Thank you:love::confused3:confused3:confused3:banana:

For about the last 6 yrs we have used MH Transportation (Murray Hill)
Their prices are very competitive and they have always monitored the flights to make sure they are there when we arrive.
Always showed up at our Resort exactly when they said they would to pick us up to go home. They also do a grocery stop if you want it.
Worth it to us to have a "driver" rather than waiting for the ME bus

will be using them 3 times this year....pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter