eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Can I have your personal thoughts on whether you would :-

Fly with FC from Gatwick to Sanford

or

Fly with BA from Gatwick to Orlando.

I notice alot fly with Virgin but what do people think of BA please :goodvibes

We're flying with BA this time.
I know a lot of people here who have flown with FC and were very happy. Me personally, wouldn't fly with them.

we are flying with ba in less than 24 hours. Always been happy with the service. plus if you are staying in a disney resort you only get Magical express from Orlando they do not offer it from sanford.

We have never flown with BA but have flown with FC a couple of times although a couple of years ago. My only complaint is the luggage allowance even if you upgrade to premium, apart from that we found them to be more than adequate for the price.

We have since flown with Virgin PE just for the extra luggage allowance, however due to the changes we are now back with FC/Thomson for our November hols.

I can see with BA you get 31" "seating"

Do you know what you get if you upgrade (cannot find it on website - sorry), and what other "perks" you get

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Direct from First Choice Website:

· Priority check in and boarding
· Dedicated Star Class Premier/Premium cabin crew
· Pre-take off cocktail and complimentary drinks throughout your flight (excluding champagne)
· At least 36” seat pitch
· Choice of at least 12 movies and 10 interactive games
· Personal 9” widescreen seat back TV

Hope this helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter