FIX THE WEBSITE BILL

I was able to log in early this morning but of course now that I need to make a reservation I’m getting the lot in error again. It says “we are unable to verify your sign in details at this time”. Is this the same error others are getting?

I was just in without issues. Sometimes you have to clear out your cache as well as history. It's a pain in the butt that they make us go thru these hoops without fixing it on their end.

Zero problems for me as well. Been on every day this week (sometimes several times) for one thing or another with no issues. Haven't seen or heard of anyone else having a problem signing on, and a quick review of recent threads doesn't indicate any troubles, besides someone not having all of the images load on the sign in page on their phone.
Don OT but have to say I just love 💕 all your resort icons along with the monorail! If my contract passes ROFR, will give you a shout!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter