Fishing Excursion advice please

thumper*

Disney Dreamer
:fish:Hello my husband would like to book a fishing excursion on our next visit to WDW. Has anyone had experience with this and recommend which lake (Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon, Village Lake, Crescent Lake and World Showcase Lagoon) might have the best fishing? TIA for your help :fish:

:fish:Hello my husband would like to book a fishing excursion on our next visit to WDW. Has anyone had experience with this and recommend which lake (Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon, Village Lake, Crescent Lake and World Showcase Lagoon) might have the best fishing? TIA for your help :fish:
We did this several years ago and loved it. We arranged for early morning. I think we boarded at the Yacht and Beach Club. Caught lots of fish. Guide was great.

We've done this several times but I will say some of the guides are better/more fun than others by a long shot! (And I'm talking about catching or not catching fish)

Yeah and I'm sure it's just luck of the draw as well.

Yes pretty much. I didn't realize until now that in my haste I made a mistake in my post above. I meant to say: And I'm NOT talking about catching or not catching fish. We've always had a good time but a few of our guides were kind of stand offish? But they're generally the exception than the rule. I recommend going as they're fun excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter