First trip to WDW...where to start?!!

We love both AK & EP. My DH says you should do AK for your third day and I think EP so we are no help! It's disney so you can't go wrong.

MinnieMama09 said:
Thanks for the info...we are actually also from the Charleston area (I forgot I need to change my profile now that we moved) :). I think we will do HS on Friday, I'm thinking with my kids (3 and 6) there are a lot of shows and things that have my kids favorite characters. Plus, knowing my DH he likes to take things slow, go back to the hotel to rest, etc.--so not like me!;) Still trying to decide what we will do our 3rd day...and then we'll end our trip with the CRT breakfast and spend a few hours in the morning at MK before we drive back home.

Is your 6yo into star wars? They do Jedi training at hs and it is much better organized than the Jedi training in dl. You go sign up right after rope drop....my six year old is still talking about it from our February trip.

We skip ak. My dh thinks it is super boring. I enjoy it, but we have been to several really nice zoos and we don't care to see the animals while at disney. There are just so many other things to do that it falls lower on the priority list for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter