first time

canoe

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW for the first time, camping at FW 2 night and taking our 3 yr. old daughter. We want to do the MK one day, any suggestions for the 2nd day and what would be a good idea for the day we arrive about 2:00 PM Thanks for your help!

My wife is the type to read everything she can about a place before we go there the first time.
She says that she read once that with small children, you should consider going to one of the other parks (Epcot, MGM, AK) before you go to the Magic Kingdom because if you bring a small child to MK first, they may become bored when you go to one of the other parks the second day.
I don't know if we personally share that opinion, but we did read it from a supposed expert.

Since you are only staying at Fort Wilderness for 2 nights, I would suggest only 1 day at the parks. (the middle day?) On the other 2 days, just enjoy FW and all it had to offer. For a 3 year old, just going to the different playgrounds is a grand time :) . The settlement area is great with the petting farm and horse barn. The beach is nice and is a great place to let the kids play in the sand while you relax in a chair. Don't forget the movie and campfire too. We are going in August and will be there for 9 nights and I doubt if we will go the the main parks more than 2 or 3 days. (maybe 1 or 2 water parks too) There is so much more to do at FW that you will feel like you missed out if you plan to be on the go too much.

spend the second day in the campground. the first thing i here from my kids when we are in the parks,is{when can we go back to campgroung}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter