First time to DL - Character breakfast/package question

xmansmom

Mouseketeer
When I booked my DL package I chose the character breakfast option but really wasn't given any information about it. I assume the info will be in with everything else when they send it but I'm concerned about the breakfast because we're going the first of May. Do the character meals fill up as fast as they do at WDW? Do they assign a time for you or something or do they give you a voucher and you're on your own? I have a good neighbor package. Does anyone know what character meal that includes? If they pre-sell you the meal are they obligated to provide one? (Is that a dumb question??)

You can go to anyone of the following character breakfasts:

Minnie & Friends (in DL)
Goofy's Kitchen (DLH)
Storyteller's Cafe (GCH)
Lilo & Stitch (PP)

You can call Disney Dining right now and put in a Priority Seating request. I believe you just show your voucher when you show up for your PS and it is all handled there.

I don't think May 1 will be extraordinarily busy, but you will definitely want a PS for the character breakfast you choose.

HTH!

They are not obligated to make sure you can get into a restaurant for a meal. That part is left up to you, so as Danger said, you should call! Things don't fill up as fast as they do at WDW, but character meals are busy. When we went last March the parks were not busy at all. But, even calling 2-3 weeks in advance we couldnt get into Ariels for lunch or dinner. We did breakfast at Minnies. There was plenty of open times when we called. When we were there to eat people were waiting in the standby line for over an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter