First Time Booking

CtryCome2Twn

Earning My Ears
This will be the very first cruise ever for me and my family, so I have a few of those dreaded questions.

First, when I pay my deposit up until what time can I get a "full" refund if I have to cancel?

I plan on getting the insurance added to the cost of the cruise. If we are not able to go on the cruise and it has been paid in full, what type of refund would we get?

Thank you for any help! I have so many questions and I know that this is the place to come. I love reading the information that each of you give here each day!

The cruise we have planned is for September 13, 2003 on the Disney Magic. Western.

First, when I pay my deposit up until what time can I get a "full" refund if I have to cancel?

You can have your deposit refunded in full up until the final payment is due at the 60 day mark.

I plan on getting the insurance added to the cost of the cruise. If we are not able to go on the cruise and it has been paid in full, what type of refund would we get?

This would depend on the reason that you have to cancel. I would call DCL to receive the particulars. You also might want to check CSA or Travelguard for competitive insurance rates.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter