First time Aulani Tips

So I called Aulani today to order a few items for in room surprises and such…. Well, they no longer do it. Not sure how to get creative now.
Sorry to hear that. You could bring small things and hide them around the hotel room? We'll be there the same week too! The first time we went (and loved it!) my daughter was 3. She loved just playing on the beach, playing in the zero-entry pool, the lazy river, feeding the koi fish, the music in the elevator, all of the little things that I think are still there now. If you walk along the beach, we have also seen monk seals and turtles. Hope you have a great trip!

@FoodieFriend -- I am not a walking person at all. So driving to Longhi's is an option? Looks like a place we'd like to go :) Thanks for all the suggestions! I am making a list :)
We stay at the Marriott. It's about .6 mile walk from Aulani along the beach. There is parking at the Marriott but I'm not sure how far the guest parking is from Longhi's. I would probably call the restaurant to see where parking is and how far it is from Longhi's. The Longhi's number is 808-671-8887.

When you go through the lobby from the parking, walk past the stair to the elevator if you don't want to take the stairs.

Marriott has validated valet parking for customers dining at Longhi's, they did not have self-parking when I was last there. As mentioned, you can call to verify their parking situation is still the same. Once you drop off your car at the valet, you can either walk toward the check in desk then down the staircase to Longhi's & if you walk past the staircase, you will find the elevators to take you to the ground floor. You can also walk down the staircase that lead to the fountain facing the ocean (great photo ops) then around the sidewalk toward the pool to get to the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter