First Time at Universal

DJT

DIS Veteran
My DH, DS, DD-I-L and I are going to Universal for one day. We are not going to IOA. I have an equilibrium/balance problem and my DD-I-L sometimes has motion sickness. What attractions should she and I avoid? My sister said she got sick on Back to the Future last year and that we should probably not ride that. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

I would probably avoid Storm Force Acceleratron because that really spins you around. You may also want to avoid Cat in the Hat or the coasters.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Earthquake....there are sudden drops and sudden jerks, may not be good for the two of you. Stay away from any coaster like ride in Universal and I think you should be just fine. Since you're not doing IOA, I'll leave that one alone. Have fun though!!

GOOD LUCK AND ALWAYS...

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!!!

OFFSITE-MARCH 87
SoG-MAY 98
SoG-JUNE 00
ASMu-MAY 01

You might also want to consider sitting in the stationary seats for Hanna Barbera.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I hate to say it, but Men In Black spins you around as well! :rolleyes: It varies though, once I went on and didn't spin that much. The other time it seemed like all it did was spin!!! Yikes, I was a little "tipsy" after that. There are SO many rides though, so avoiding these few won't ruin your vacation! Have fun! :)

If you have equilibrium balance and motion sickness problems then I would not suggest going on the following:
Back To The Future
Men In Black
Jaws
Spiderman
Hulk
Dueling Dragons
JP River Adventure
Ripsaw Falls
Cat In The Hat
Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts