Firing of Mandalorian actress

I would just put it simply that keeping her on was more trouble than it was worth. It's just that simple. I guess some can complain about James Gunn or Pedro Pascal, but the calculation was that they were worth any pushback. They're stars. Carano is a character actor.

Last edited:
Disney should of also fired Pedro for what he said. Should of been both or none. Could get other people to play his part. At least one episode it wasn’t Pedro in the mask.

Disney should of also fired Pedro for what he said. Should of been both or none. Could get other people to play his part. At least one episode it wasn’t Pedro in the mask.

what exactly did he say or suggest that he did not then apologize for and stop doing.

Does anyone commenting here watch even watch the Mandalorian. She was an integral character, written precisely for the show,

Kennedy thought she was screwing Favreau here. In reality, she’s only screwing herself.

Does anyone commenting here watch even watch the Mandalorian. She was an integral character, written precisely for the show,

Kennedy thought she was screwing Favreau here. In reality, she’s only screwing herself.

A lot of character actors are important in the development of story arcs, but nobody is so important that one can't be written out. Heck - nobody would ever need to explain why she's no longer there.

I watch the show and I disagree, she is not an integral part of the show. The Mandalorian and Grogu (baby Yoda) were the integral parts of the show.

Huge Mandalorian fans in this house. Not ONE of us thinks her character is important at all. I personally found the character to be a filler one, and annoying as all heck. I'm glad to see her go (both the character and the actress).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter