Fireworks 2021

I actually like the non-professional ones better, or at least the non-Disney made ones. They use too many cameras and change views way too often, that it detracts from the show. I wish they'd set up one camera from an ideal vantage point and just let me see the show.

Thing is the projections and fountains look better close up, but the Fireworks look better based on their "scale"..... some only around the Castle, some are rather large.

But in the end the audio is key as well.

Any rumors yet? I have 4th of July booked at Riviera, but I probably will cancel if there are no fireworks. I've held on as long as I can! lol

Any rumors yet? I have 4th of July booked at Riviera, but I probably will cancel if there are no fireworks. I've held on as long as I can! lol
I feel like 4th of July sounds like a happy time to bring them back but I am still suspicious that we'll have to wait until Oct 1. :(

Hmm. Maybe they want to not over run EPCOT (not much testing needed for an existing show), plus save it for a 50th reveal?

This!

I also imagine they don’t want Epcot to be overun since basically the entire front is under construction. Launching this for 50th would make a lot of sense, or at least once most of the park’s front end refurbishments are complete and Ratatouille is open.

But either way, I’m very happy any fireworks are returning for our trip end of July.

I feel very confident in predicting there will be, at the least, fireworks at MK on July 4. Don't know what the show will be, but I'm confident they'll put up something.

I feel very confident in predicting there will be, at the least, fireworks at MK on July 4. Don't know what the show will be, but I'm confident they'll put up something.
Not unless they extend the Park Hours that were just announced. MK closes at 9:00 on the 4th as well as every other night of the month. It will barely be dark enough for fireworks by then. For that reason I'm treating this as just as credible as every other rumor we've heard about the return of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!