Fireworks 2021

This is perfect- as we are at Epcot the night of the first- then move to Bay Lake Tower for the next 4 nights!

I am staying off-site until 3 July - I tried to book at the Swolphin a fireworks view room for 3rd - 4th but they removed them from inventory so they won't guarantee a fireworks view until they put them back in the system-- of course they don't know when that's going to happen.

Anyone know of another option to be sure I'm getting good view of fireworks (preferably @ MK but Epcot is fine)? I don't want to pay the 4 figure price that GF currently shows for TPV. I *would* pay for the dessert fireworks cruise but that's off the table. Sorry - I know this isn't exactly a rumor question? Although you can respond with "I've heard that you can..." or "Allegedly..." then it's still rumor ya?

Interesting that it’s Epcot Forever and not HarmoniUS. I’m guessing they are holding the new show for October.

With Poiy only open for DVC right now is their beach available for HEA? We're not scheduled for a trip but I'm only 90 minutes away. If not Poly, has anybody ever tried watching either or both from The Landing at DS and how was the view?

I kept the faith and kept our Poly reservation for July 3rd-10th!!! Yay!!!!

Yay!!! I'm going to be VERY interested to see how the HEA prpjections play over all that stuff that's now on the castle.

Interesting that it’s Epcot Forever and not HarmoniUS. I’m guessing they are holding the new show for October.

Yeah I hope between Remy and Harmonious debuting on that same day that it will pull a bit of the evening crush away from MK. I myself plan to be in MK all day. I’ll get to Epcot eventually.

We are at BLT July 3-5 transferring from Boardwalk prior. So excited about fireworks making a comeback!!

I was hoping they would bring back dessert parties too. I guess we will have to wait a little longer.
Do the dessert parties have seating for the fireworks show? Are they worth the money? I don’t care about the food, but if there are other benefits to the dessert party I would book it. I am going for NYE was thinking about booking a dessert party if it’s available.

Do the dessert parties have seating for the fireworks show? Are they worth the money? I don’t care about the food, but if there are other benefits to the dessert party I would book it. I am going for NYE was thinking about booking a dessert party if it’s available.

Yeah they have a special viewing area. I have not done it but after my last couple of Fireworks experiences I think it will be worth it. People are just too rude in the HUB and I have too big of a temper. I think I would have a more enjoyable experience at a party

Yes, pre-pandemic at least some of the dessert parties had seating. The MK had two versions to choose from at different prices. Both began seated in the Tomorrowland Terrace with a dessert buffet. Then one version took you down to one of the grassy areas in the Hub for a straight-on view of the show - most people stood for that. The other version had your assigned seating close to the edge of the Terrace overhang, so you had a minimally obstructed view from that side. We never attended an Epcot or DHS dessert party, so I’m not sure what their arrangements were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter