Fireworks 2021

Could a soft launch/introduction of the fireworks at WDW take place before July 1?

Our family is at WDW throught to June 27 - so it would be nice to see fireworks at least on the June 26/27 weekend?

Could a soft launch/introduction of the fireworks at WDW take place before July 1?

Our family is at WDW throught to June 27 - so it would be nice to see fireworks at least on the June 26/27 weekend?
They have said that there will be testing on the 26th and 28th, but they did not specify if this would be during park hours or after.

Have they ever spontaneously shown something like this before an official debut date? I suppose we have nothing like this to compare to since we haven't had fireworks for so long.

Just saw that a new fireworks show will be debuting at MK for the 50th anniversary, including projections down main street.

Also, Harmonious will debut at EPCOT on October 1st.

I wonder if they’ll test shortly after park close where it could be watched from across the lake. We go Monday...will be watching to see what happens on Saturday!
Interesting they didn’t give times when previously they have. Hmmm

An expansion at the France Pavilion — including the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction — will open on October 1st, and construction continues on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind and the new Space 220 restaurant. But there’s something else on the way: an all-new nighttime spectacular! And now, we finally know when this new show — Harmonious — will light up the skies.

Disney JUST announced on Good Morning America that EPCOT’s new Harmonious nighttime spectacular will debut on October 1st, 2021, just in time for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebrations.

Epcot Forever, not Harmonious? I thought that's what all the testing was for?
Hmm. Maybe they want to not over run EPCOT (not much testing needed for an existing show), plus save it for a 50th reveal?

50th reveal it is . pixiedust:

“Harmonious” and “Disney Enchantment” Fireworks to Premiere October 1st

Just saw that a new fireworks show will be debuting at MK for the 50th anniversary, including projections down main street.

Also, Harmonious will debut at EPCOT on October 1st.
Thank goodness I never have to watch Epcot Forever again, it was such a disappointment. Hopefully Harmonious will redeem.

I loved Epcot Forever!! I think I'll like it even better with the modifications they're making.
The night I saw Epcot Forever 2 of the kites flying around had no lights lit on their tails and the show was lacklustre at best. I just felt it was a poor replacement for Illuminations. Even my son who thought illuminations had been way over done thought it lacked something.

The night I saw Epcot Forever 2 of the kites flying around had no lights lit on their tails and the show was lacklustre at best. I just felt it was a poor replacement for Illuminations. Even my son who thought illuminations had been way over done thought it lacked something.
Well they said they can't drive the boats with the kites with the HarmoniUS barges, so they are adding more Pyro instead.
But either way, it was never meant as a replacement to Illuminations, thats what HarmoniUS is. It was always billed as a temporary show while they got everything set up for the new show. I never thought anybody expected to be wowed by it, but I think it fits what it what it was meant to be perfectly. A look back at the old Epcot as it prepares for a total transformation.

Well they said they can't drive the boats with the kites with the HarmoniUS barges, so they are adding more Pyro instead.
But either way, it was never meant as a replacement to Illuminations, thats what HarmoniUS is. It was always billed as a temporary show while they got everything set up for the new show. I never thought anybody expected to be wowed by it, but I think it fits what it what it was meant to be perfectly. A look back at the old Epcot as it prepares for a total transformation.
The barges weren't there when I saw the show so it wouldn't affect how the kites worked. Just my opinion, it didn't seem like they cared if the kites weren't lit up, not Disney's usual attention to detail. I was disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter