Find your 2021 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

I cant find it!

Are you looking for Oct 22nd? I did a little research and found that thread was closed. the reason being was... "As OP is not really on this platform anymore and the other person on this thread is not on the cruise I am going to close this one.".

If you would like to start a new thread feel free to do so then come back here and let us know. We can add it to the directory for you, where your fellow cruisers will find you.

Are you looking for Oct 22nd? I did a little research and found that thread was closed. the reason being was... "As OP is not really on this platform anymore and the other person on this thread is not on the cruise I am going to close this one.".

If you would like to start a new thread feel free to do so then come back here and let us know. We can add it to the directory for you, where your fellow cruisers will find you.
I started a new thread but it wont let post the link on here it says "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

I started a new thread but it wont let post the link on here it says "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
That is no problem. I have found your thread and added it to the directory for you. Happy planning!

Can the thread for the Dec 31 Wonder Cruise be updated to reflect the itinerary change? Or can I start a new one? There are only two posts there. One from Jan and one in Oct. Maybe if we update to reflect the correct cruise info, it will get more traffic?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can the thread for the Dec 31 Wonder Cruise be updated to reflect the itinerary change? Or can I start a new one? There are only two posts there. One from Jan and one in Oct. Maybe if we update to reflect the correct cruise info, it will get more traffic?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have adjusted the ports noted on the directory. I have also asked the OP if they are still sailing and would like to keep that thread as the Cruise Meet thread. If so I can change the title. If they do not want to keep that thread I will let you know and you can start a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!