Find your 2021 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hello,
I just created a thread for the 2021 Wonder sailing on May 24th to Alaska from Vancouver, but it is not letting me post the actual thread, it's saying it's spam... Can you link it?

Hello,
I just created a thread for the 2021 Wonder sailing on May 24th to Alaska from Vancouver, but it is not letting me post the actual thread, it's saying it's spam... Can you link it?

You are all set! I have found the thread and added it to the Directory for you. Happy Planing!

I created a thread for the Disney wonder Dec 13, 2021 sailing but it won't let me post it saying that it is spam :/ Anything I can do to be sure its not flagged as spam?

I created a thread for the Disney wonder Dec 13, 2021 sailing but it won't let me post it saying that it is spam :/ Anything I can do to be sure its not flagged as spam?

I think it might be due to the low post count you currently have - I was able to find it and add it to the list! Hope you have a lovely cruise!

I think it might be due to the low post count you currently have - I was able to find it and add it to the list! Hope you have a lovely cruise!

I was worried that might be the case. Thank you so much for the help though!

How do I get a link created for Wonder Oct. 1, 2021 cruise. Thanks!

If you would like to start a thread you can go back to the Cruise Meet Board and create a new thread. Be sure to include the sailing date and ship in the title, then come back here and post the link to that thread. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you.

If you would like to start a thread you can go back to the Cruise Meet Board and create a new thread. Be sure to include the sailing date and ship in the title, then come back here and post the link to that thread. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you.
Thanks. How do I post the link in this thread?

Thanks. How do I post the link in this thread?

When you start the Cruise Meet thread you can copy the link (url) from the bar at the top of the page. Then come back here and post again, pasting the link into your comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!