Finally! A new clippie!

ohiominnie

<font color=teal>It's interesting when you google
Well, it FINALLY happened!! My first loser clippie! 5 pounds! That is my offical weight on the Curves scale. And I'm up to 7 days cheat free.

What would I do without all of you guys....and especially my wonderful new PM buddy, house_of_princesses!!!!

Thanks! I'm dancing around the room singing "i'm such a loser, i'm a loser, yippie i'm a loser!" :)

note to self: don't weigh yourself at Curves if you go in the evening!!! Last evening I was 153.2. This morning, 151! :)

Congrats!!! Your new clippie looks great!!!!!! :) :)
I am hosting a WISH meet in MI and I see you are in OHIO, not sure if you would be interested, but if you are...check out the thread!

Keep up all the hard work! Good job!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

That first 5lb. clippie was the hardest one for me! COngrats on the hard work accomplished and now................. go and get the rest of 'em!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are on a roll now! That first clippie is the BEST BEST BEST one, it really means you are doing it and it gets you all fired up to change to the next one! Good for you!!!!

Look at how successful you are OhioMinnie! I love that new clipart. It pays to be patient and determined, doesn't it? It may not pay off as quickly as we would like but you <i>will</i> be rewarded with success if you don't give up. Sounds like you have a terrific "buddy" who made sure you didn't give up. Good job House_of_Princesses.

You are just beaming with pride, aren't you? You'd better be, I would sure feel silly being the only one beaming with pride for you.

This is just so great, way to go!

Katholyn

Great news! Congrats on the new clippie and even more so on staying cheat-free for 7 days, that is fabulous. Keep up the good work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter