Final Wishes on Periscope

I'm planning on it but it depends on what spot I can get for the show. I'm headed over after work and who knows how good my spot will be. :(

In any case feel free to follow me on Periscope. Periscope.tv/celisse

Does anyone know of any livestreams on YT? I was hoping DisneyParksblog would stream the final wishes, but I have only read that they are streaming the fist Happily Ever After on Friday. Which is nice of course.

I am asking because we easily watch YT streams on the PS3 hooked up to the 55".

Following for reply. I also am really hoping someone knows of a YouTube channel live streaming tomorrow night!

following...

Just a note.
Members do not need to post on a thread just to be able to follow it.

Just look at the top right of the original post of a thread and click on "Watch Thread."

Watch_Thread-img.jpg

Last edited:
Just a note.
Members do not need to post on a thread just to be able to follow it.

Just look at the top right of the original post of a thread and click on "Watch Thread."

View attachment 236601

And not only do they not have to, doing such does not notify you in any way unless someone replies specifically to you.

But I think sometimes people comment "following" just to let the OP and others users know there is interest in the topic even if they don't have the answer. That's what I always assumed anyway since saying "following" doesn't do anything.

It was a mess last night . tried to stream from the grassy hub area and it wouldn't hold connection.
I'll be around the town square area tonight and hoping it works. We have 3 people for tonight so one of them is bound to work, right?

I don't use Periscope to do any streaming so I don't know much about it. Is it possible that anybody live streaming the final Wishes turn the phone sideways so that we can get a full screen instead of a small picture?

It was a mess last night . tried to stream from the grassy hub area and it wouldn't hold connection.
I'll be around the town square area tonight and hoping it works. We have 3 people for tonight so one of them is bound to work, right?

Will you post a link or something? How do we find it?

Does WDWNT live stream on YouTube? I'd like to find something on YouTube so I can cast to my tv. Please internet gods, grant me MY WISHES as well!

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/05/wdwnt...ly-ever-week-special-events-starting-tonight/
Does WDWNT live stream on YouTube? I'd like to find something on YouTube so I can cast to my tv. Please internet gods, grant me MY WISHES as well!

It looks like you are correct. I had heard about tomorrow's stream of the new show's first performance, but this entry indicates they are streaming tonight's show!

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/05/wdwnt...ly-ever-week-special-events-starting-tonight/

MY NEPHEW-IN-LAW IS THE ONE SHOOTING THE SHOW TONIGHT!!!

He's on the fireworks team, what a great job he has! He just sent me a FB message, and I wished him good luck tonight.

Here's what he said about the new show..."Disney has knocked it out of the park!"

Woo-hoo!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter