Ferb, I Know What We're Gonna Do Today!

This is really cute Jen! I have those figures too, are they they ones that 'talk'? My Ferb never worked-what does he say?

Love the nice convertible you got chauffered in!! :)

This is really cute Jen! I have those figures too, are they they ones that 'talk'? My Ferb never worked-what does he say?

Love the nice convertible you got chauffered in!! :)

Yes. Ferb says "Their the only mammals to lay eggs", "Apparently do what we did", "Ah, the public is fickle", "This could be a problem" and "I'll never understand fashion".

You always crack me up. You know you love all my stories and pictures. :lovestruc
For the TR I am going to try and actually make some videos of the resorts we toured. That may...or may not :rolleyes1 limit the page number a bit. :rotfl2:
I do love reading TR's but then again, I'm a huge Disney Dork. Your reports draw a pretty big crowd so it is easy to get behind just by say, going to get a cup of coffee. BAM! 3 more pages.:lmao:

The next adventure was exploring DTD.

pandfatonceuponatoy.jpg

They really were fond of Mr. Potato Head.

potatoheadpandf.jpg

After a few hours of fun at DTD they headed to the Poly, via the monorail.

pinmonorail.jpg

The plan was to watch fireworks from the beach, but they were a little annoyed with the location Jennifer had picked. (she wasn’t too happy either)

polybeachfireworks.jpg

After fireworks it was time to head back to AS Movies. We were all dead tired. Or so I thought.

ferbonsmokedector.jpg

Ferb was literally climbing the walls.

smokealrmferb.jpg

1220.jpg

Jen; Aren’t you a little Young to be staying up this late?

Phineas: Yes…Yes I am!

latenightp.jpg

Finally they were tucked in.

alltuckedin.jpg

Don’t they look so innocent?

alltuckedin1.jpg

Jen left them in room a bit to go exploring on her own. They got into trouble while she was gone. So much for being tucked in.

mickeyearspandf.jpg

latenightpretzel.jpg

latenightmentos.jpg

I guess they got hungry and got into Jens snacks before actually going to sleep.

latenightsnack1.jpg

ferbandsancks.jpg

I do love reading TR's but then again, I'm a huge Disney Dork. Your reports draw a pretty big crowd so it is easy to get behind just by say, going to get a cup of coffee. BAM! 3 more pages.:lmao:

I guess thats good for me. But you should read some others.. Like Brooks....WOW they have huge crowds. You look away from the screen to bat a fly........10 more replies. LOL!

Joining in! I agree with Mindy, i'll have to get Maya involved with this one. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

ROFL - That Phineas and Ferb - getting into trouble while you were gone! I bet that was the last time they were left alone in the room ;)

I'm having River read this to me for his reading and he loves this and can't wait to see what P and F are up to next. River wants me to ask you if P and F built RNRC beacuse they built a roller coaster in one of thier shows.:laughing:

ROFL - That Phineas and Ferb - getting into trouble while you were gone! I bet that was the last time they were left alone in the room ;)

I was more mad they were eating my snacks...especially my expensive chocolate covered pretzels

I'm having River read this to me for his reading and he loves this and can't wait to see what P and F are up to next. River wants me to ask you if P and F built RNRC beacuse they built a roller coaster in one of thier shows.:laughing:

That does sound like something they would do. :thumbsup2

I love ti when people do things like that. I had been meaning to for years, but just never actually did it.

IMG_0651.jpg

Here is one that we took of Stitch on the beach lol. He loves coming on trips!

These photos of Phennius and Ferb are hysterical!

I could go for one of those pretzel rods right about now - yum!!

I could too!

IMG_0651.jpg

Here is one that we took of Stitch on the beach lol. He loves coming on trips!

These photos of Phennius and Ferb are hysterical!

That is so cute. Looks like Stitch got into a bit of an adult beverage. P and F do that too, those naughty boys!

I wanted to get an update today, but I decided since it cooled down, it would be better for me to wrk in my yard today. I am so out of shape! I was bending over for hours oicking weeds and now my backside is so sore! :rotfl:

That is so cute. Looks like Stitch got into a bit of an adult beverage. P and F do that too, those naughty boys!

Yeah he did! It was hot and.....well.....Stitch IS a rebel lol.
P & F would get along with Stich well!

Phineas and Ferb woke up to a bright new day of adventures.

backpackriding.jpg

Ferb: I am going to go out and play for a bit!

Ferb decide racing was right up his alley.

golfcartferb.jpg

Not quite fast enough, let’s try this one.

hebieferbie.jpg

Evidently he did well and won first place!

1stplace.jpg

All that racing made him thirsty.

gettinacoke.jpg

:rotfl2: Kadence thinks Ferb should drive the golf cart away and drive around the parks!

I may have to keep an eye on her around the carts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter