Feeding the addiction

Vanryan

Mouseketeer
I just replied to Ann's post and realized what a whack I am! Oh well, I am happily acknowledging the addiction. So I am off to read my new Unofficial Guide that was so well recommend here on the Disboards. :wave2:

So I'll just gather up my new Guide, and my 3 ring binder of tips from the Passporter and Birnbaum's. I have print outs of the park hours and EMH's. My PS's are all listed. Looks like I have made a good start :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Anything I am overlooking?

No I have not, but am practically peeing in my pants to head out on the ledge with you!! How old is your daughter princess: going to be? What an amazing gift! Details, please::yes::

She'll be 5 and she doesnt know yet, shhh! Im saving it as a surprise birthday present. I thought I'd wrap up her Minnie ears and Mickey fanny pack and have her open it in the car on the way to the airport.
I've been packed for 2 weeks now (dont need those spring/summer clothes here in subzero Philly). I am entirely too excited for my own good. Really, I dont think this is healthy.:crazy: I cant close my Passporter and my printers out of ink.:rolleyes:

And to think it I thought it was just me going crazy! How will I ever make it!:teeth:

LOL with you guys! You sounded like me around the holidays when we went. At one point I im'd a friend form the boards and said I had finally crossed over and lost it with the planning etc. I am going to start on our next trip in October soon-----so maybe I will be out on the ledge with you as well! Pixie dust to you and enjoy!

That ledge better be the size of a football field!!! LOL!

Have fun all!

We just got back from taking ou 4yr old DD for her first trip to the world. DH and I had been many years before. We were able to do so many things because of the info gathered here on the dis. DH could not understand why I was spending so much time online. Until he to went on the dis. Before the trip he thought we might go back in a few years. After our amazing time he wants to try and get back this fall. What can I say?? Even DD is trying to find hidden mickeys in the house. Our family is hooked. :bounce: :bounce:

Oh yeah--the works! We'll be celebrating that b-day for a week!
Cant wait-she'll be soooo excited.:hyper:

I too am a Disney board addict. DH thinks I'm crazy, but whenever I tell him some interesting tidbit I've learned from the boards he's pretty impressed. We are all soooooo excited about our big trip to WDW. I haven't been in over 25 years, DH and DD have never been. As DH says, "we've done DL, now we're ready for the BIG one!"

Just can't wait!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter