• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

feedback on my late nov/early dec adrs

tinkerbella69

Mouseketeer
deluxe dinning plan just two adults staying at pop

day 1 on plan night we arrive chef mickeys 7:10pm
day2 breakfast ohanas 7:50am-dinner crystal palace 5:20pm then mvmcp
day3 cape may cafe 9:00- dinner ohana 9:30pm
day4 breakfast tusker house 8:00am-dinner yachtsman steakhouse 8:oopm
day5 lunch rose and crown 12:00-dinner crt 7:10
day6 breakfast akershus 8:35am-dinnerles chef de france 6:50
day7breakfast crt8:05am-lunch biergarten 1:40-dinner california grill 9:10p
day8 day we leave to drive back home but breakfast at chef mickeys 11:10am

I like your choices, we've been to a lot of those & enjoyed them

Only thing I'm not sure I'd do is breakfast in one park & a sit-down lunch in a different park, and then basically back to the area of the first park for dinner...for example...that's a lot of travel time to go from CRT/MK to Rose & Crown in Epcot, and then you're going back to MK vicinity for a late dinner. Why not just stay in the MK for that day/evening? Lunch at the Plaza, Tony's or Liberty Tree in MK (or even counter service if you're not all that hungry)...or even hop the resort monorail and go have lunch at The Wave (Contemporary) or Grand Floridian Cafe if you want a break from the park - that takes far less time than going to Epcot. Going from one park to another and then back could take you as long as 2-3 hours. Even if you luck out & the monorail or bus you need is right there the second you show up, you still have the time it takes to go through bag check/ticket turnstyles, then walking through the park (especially at Epcot that's a LONG walk, then you walk back to get to the transportation again.) Just something to think about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter