FEBRUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it!! Not bad for Newbies! Thansk so much..this was the one thing we really wanted to do! :cool1:

AWESOME!! this board rocks. Very glad you get to celebrate your daughter where you wanted to!

I will be cancelling a Be Our Guest reservation for 2/25 at 7:25pm for party of 3.

I will cancel at 10am EST.

Looking for a cancellation for BBB on Wed Feb 19th...hoping for morning. Thanks!! Then I will post a cancellation for 4:55pm, same day :)

Looking for Akershaus 8am on Thursday 2/20 or Monday 2/17 for 3; have in trade Akershaus 8:05am on Saturday 2/22 for 3.

Just cancelled Garden Grill for 6 people, 5:30 on Friday, 2/21

Sorry I had to let it go right away because I got an earlier ADR.

Good luck, hope someone can use it!

Looking for Via Napoli on 2/21 and OHANA on 2/23 ... both for early dinner if possible. Thanks in advance!

Just Cancelled Kona Cafe 2/16 at 7:00 pm for 8 ppl.

Had to let it go immediately because I found an earlier time for Ohana! :cool1:

Just cancelled a BOG at 5:10 on Feb. 27 for 4 people.

Sorry I had to let it go so quickly. I had a conflict and had to drop it immediately.

Canceling BOG for 2/27 at 5:10pm for 4 at 9:00am tomorrow. Unfortunately had our flight time wrong and won't have time for the dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter