FEBRUARY 2008 WDW travelers post HERE!!!

someone on the trans bd. said they were announced but i looked on mousesavers and nothing,
could she be wrong..

We decided to stay at Disney the night before our cruise and spend the day at the Magic Kingdom! We are so excited! We are looking to stay at one of the value resorts for less than the $94 rate our travel agent gave us.

I can't wait! Did i read right that you guys are going to have a mini meet on Saturday night? I would love to be a part of that!

Tara
Going on a cruise for Mardi Gras!!!
adding you to page 1!!
Lori

So, when discounts start being "discovered" for Feb, does someone usually post them on the front page?

Also, I'm not sure if there's an abbreviation thread. I'm not sure if AP means advanced purchase or Annual Pass.

So, when discounts start being "discovered" for Feb, does someone usually post them on the front page?

Also, I'm not sure if there's an abbreviation thread. I'm not sure if AP means advanced purchase or Annual Pass.

Yes, once a discount is released, it'll be posted here and on the discount thread. If you scroll up to the top of this thread, up to the right top, see where it says to log out, right there is a discounts link, that'll take you to the discounts page.

Not sure about an abbr. thread, but Yes, typically AP means Annual Pass.

*** Just as a side note, with the discounts that have already been released - I agree with the other OPs - it looks like the discount for us will be the same as the last few years. Free Hoppers, waterparks, etc.... with a small room rate reduction. IF this is the case, it's not better than my AAA rate - since I already purchased hoppers anyway - so I'll stick with my AAA package!

does any one know the general public discounts from 2007? i looked through many of the pages and can't find this info...someone may have posted this but i can't find it so i apologize in advance. if any one could direct me that would be great!
thanks!

does any one know the general public discounts from 2007
A very modest room discount (comparable to AAA, maybe a bit less) plus free hoppers and wp&more options.

For our family, it's:

party:101 days to go!!party:

I got my first pin code post card today - and like another poster, dont think we can take advantage of it, due to school loans!!

For those of you that are looking to go to the Pirates and Princess Party I thought I would share this from a newletter I got yesterday.

According to disneyworld.com, the Pirates and Princess parties will be coming again in 2008. A partial list of dates: January 21, 26; February 2, 9, 14, 22; March 1, 6, 11, 14. NOTE: These dates are tentative -- a full list of party dates will be announced soon.

For those of you that are looking to go to the Pirates and Princess Party I thought I would share this from a newletter I got yesterday.

According to disneyworld.com, the Pirates and Princess parties will be coming again in 2008. A partial list of dates: January 21, 26; February 2, 9, 14, 22; March 1, 6, 11, 14. NOTE: These dates are tentative -- a full list of party dates will be announced soon.

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO

What newsletter? Mousesavers? I'm off to check! Thanks!

OK - I just read mine and I see it!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!!!

I just now called and changed my ADR that night to Cindy's!!!! It was still avail.!!!!

Do we have to buy extra tickets for this?
Is this a show?

THANKS! We are looking to go jan 31- feb 5.
Waiting for a FL residence code!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter