Feb 28, 2010 - 4 night Wonder Cruise

Count us in also on the FE. Can't wait.

DIS Name jworkkul
Names of the Adults in your cabin JoElla, Amanda, Judy
Names and Ages of the children in your cabin No children, just really big kids :woohoo:
Cabin number 6582

Hi everyone! Just 5 months to go! We can't wait:cool1: Here's our info:
My name is Dawn DIS NAME breakingd_awn
DH Joel
DD Morgan 14
DD Madison 12
DD Rogan 7
and yes another DD :eek: Evalie 20 mo (at cruise time)

our cabin numbers are 5022 and 5024

Hi everyone. I just found this board. My granddaughter (7) and I are booked on this cruise and my daughter (30) may come too. Where did you get those cruise clocks from? Can't find them on this site.

We'll be there!!!!

Tammy, I just pm'd you all our info, but it will be me, DH, and DD8 - this is our first cruise EVER!!!!!! So excited! :cool1:

I'm booked too with my 7 year old granddaughter and possibly my 30 year old daughter.

Hey Everyone - I don't know about you, but I am SOOOOO excited for this cruise :woohoo:

Welcome to all our new cruisers!!!!!:love:

Right now we have 26 participants in 7 cabins signed up for our FE exchange - this is going to be so much fun. My DD's are already working on our gifts - they are both excited.

Is anyone planning on an excursion while at Nassau? We are thinking of doing the Atlantis resort????

Tammy
:wizard:

Hi Tammy , We are also coming up with some really neat ideas for homemade gifts. This is my first cruise so I'm not really clear on all the ins and outs of the FE group. Do we get a list of all the kids ages? I was going to do a certain gift per age group (birth-5) (6-10) (pre-teen+teens) and then something for adults. If the group gets to monumental proportions do we then split it up to make it more doable? I saw on the boards that someone had a suitcase full of FE gifts for 120 people! Oh! Does anyone have any food allergies ? diabetic? Ok that's all my questions as far as the FE group goes. We were thinking of the Wyndam Resort? Someone said it was only $40.00 per person and you got a lunch buffet and they had the pool and beach to themselves. So we were going to look into that, and of course the straw market, maybe a walking tour? I'll probably leave Evie in the nursery so we don't have to worry about car seat/stroller.

We are not sure what we are doing in Nassau. We looked at the Atlantis Resort and were not sure if our kids would get enough out of it for the price:scared1: We may just poke around the straw market and then hang out on the ship.

I saw on some of the other post too that some of the groups were really big. I would be all for splitting up the group IF it got that big. We are new to this too, so we are brainstorming for ideas. I may just cheat and do some of other peoples ideas:thumbsup2 that I really like and hope there are not duplicates.

Hi Angie:flower3:

Have you been on the homemade FE gift thread? They have a lot of great ideas. Some people are REALLY crafty. I'm trying to come up with something that involves BUCKEYES , have lots of ideas but haven't pinpointed one yet.Will your girls be 6 and 8 at cruise time? Rogan just turned 7 , so they should all get along great.I think theres one other 8 year old I'm not sure. We also thought about eating on the ship , much cheaper. In the "Passporter Book" they talk about a self guided waking tour around Nassau, it only takes about 2 hrs. That sounds nice and it's free. I'm not leaving without a COACH handbag (prefferably real) we'll see how that goes.:)

Has everyone got a FE yet ? Are you buying one or making it?
Were going to attempt to make one, I think I'm going to enlist my mom;)

Have you been on the homemade FE gift thread? They have a lot of great ideas. Some people are REALLY crafty. I'm trying to come up with something that involves BUCKEYES , have lots of ideas but haven't pinpointed one yet.Will your girls be 6 and 8 at cruise time? Rogan just turned 7 , so they should all get along great.I think theres one other 8 year old I'm not sure. We also thought about eating on the ship , much cheaper. In the "Passporter Book" they talk about a self guided waking tour around Nassau, it only takes about 2 hrs. That sounds nice and it's free. I'm not leaving without a COACH handbag (prefferably real) we'll see how that goes.:)

:laughing: Yes, I have been on the homemade FE thread. There are some awesome ideas there. That is where I have been picking from and hoping that not everyone is doing the same...

Megan turned 6 in March and Lexi just turned 8 in July. I saw that you have a daughter their age! I think that there are two more girls 7 & 8 yrs old.

I will have to get a Passporter book to see about the walking tour. That sounds interesting. We are buying AP's about a month before the cruise, so we are trying to keep cost down. Originally we had planned on AP's end of Dec. and a cruise in June, but with the Kids eat free deal, we booked earlier.

It sounds like you and I could be dangerous if we ever shopped together:rotfl2:

I think that I am going to try to make one. Then I will probably have to buy one:rotfl2: I am pretty crafty for school and the Girl Scout troop, but my sewing is really bad. I have the directions for a no sew one, so I will see how that goes.

Of course I was at Michaels today and completly forgot to look at the fabric. I guess I picked up enough other stuff to make up for it.:rolleyes1

This excites me already because we're originally from Ohio - Go Bucks!!!!

Has everyone got a FE yet ? Are you buying one or making it?
Were going to attempt to make one, I think I'm going to enlist my mom;)

I think by the time I bought the supplies, messed up a couple of times, and finally decided to buy one, it would be way more expensive than just buying it on ebay right up front. So I've already been on there this morning and will probably order one this week. I can be crafty when I need to be, but I just don't know if I have it in me to make an FE.

Ally might be the 8 year old that I was thinking about. I believe someone else posted that their 7 year old granddaughter will be there too.:) That makes it a little easier to decide on FE gifts. I can just pick out things that my girls would like.

We're going to do the dolphin encounter. Can anyone tell me how to get the cruise clock onto this site? I did find the site to create them at.

We're going to do the dolphin encounter. Can anyone tell me how to get the cruise clock onto this site? I did find the site to create them at.

I started to tell you how I got mine but I soon realized I don't know how I got mine... I just "moused around" till I got it . If I tried to explain, it would not sound very intelligable. I'm not very handy with a computer. I subscribed to this thread but I don't know what that means or where to find the subscription now:rotfl::rotfl2: Good luck:thumbsup2

I'll have to check out E-bays FE's , are they a reasonable price. I also have not bought fabric in a long time , It might not be that much of a difference in price once you add it all up. Does anyone know if theres going to be any new Disney movies coming out before we cruise? I've heard that they also show movies before they premier? My gosh I have so many questions:rotfl: For dress up night I was planning on getting Rogan and Evalie new princess costumes to wear. Is anyone else doing that? We were just in the Disney store this weekend and saw the most beautyful Snow White costume...It was $150.00 .DARN!

mickeypath.com

I'll have to check out E-bays FE's , are they a reasonable price. I also have not bought fabric in a long time , It might not be that much of a difference in price once you add it all up. Does anyone know if theres going to be any new Disney movies coming out before we cruise? I've heard that they also show movies before they premier? My gosh I have so many questions:rotfl: For dress up night I was planning on getting Rogan and Evalie new princess costumes to wear. Is anyone else doing that? We were just in the Disney store this weekend and saw the most beautyful Snow White costume...It was $150.00 .DARN!

The FE's on ebay are $20-30.....

Not so sure Ally will want to dress as a princess anymore - after 8 is SOOO grownup! :rotfl2: But she might be into a pirate costume.....

I bought my granddaughter a snow white dress in WDW last May so she will wear that on formal night. How do you subscribe to this thread? I just go to the boards and find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter