Favorite YouTube Disney Vloggers?

I mostly just watch the DIS Unplugged and their various shows, and listen to Connecting with Walt (It's so interesting). For Disneyland I like to watch Dave on Fresh Baked, and sometimes Provost for the trivia and little things that are overlooked.

Last Sunday we were on the sidewalk across the street from the Baseline Tap in DHS when who walks right by me a foot away but non other than Adam the Woo. He's by himself and not filming so I say "Hi Adam." He stops and says hello and my wife says to him "My husband watches you all the time!" He was very nice so I said "Adam, could you take a picture with me? Shall You?!?!?!" So I now have a picture with myself and Adam the Woo.
I was at Knotts Berry Farm a couple of years ago and watching a show called Kirk and the Hillbillies (used to be Bill Hill & the Hillbillies when they were at Disneyland). Adam was in the audience, too, and Kirk was so excited to see him, and pointed to him and said, "I know who YOU are!" lol

resorttv1 is the only one I watch - they do a great job 🙂👍🏻

They‘ve inspired DD19 and I to do Facebook livestreams when we are at WDW in June - it’ll be so much fun. Our Facebook friends will probably think we’re nuts, but that’s ok - LOL!

TheTimTracker
Adam Hattan and Gary C (met them at Epcot last year - I fangirled hard and they were SO delightful)
AClaireyTale (found her through Adam's channel - she's very sweet and used to work in the UK pavilion. not exclusively Disney but travel stuff in general)
LeggLife (also not exclusively Disney - I mainly watch their travel vlogs. They have good DCL content)
YoungattheParks (I found them through their DCL Alaska vlogs. I like that they're not "professional" vloggers)

I don’t think Disney gives the vloggers as much as they used to. I’ve watched The Dis, Molly and AE, DFB, Tim Tracker, Paging Mr. Marrow, RT1, PCDev, Kyle Pallo for years now and I noticed pre-pandemic there were always more comments of “Disney gifted us this stay” or “we want to thank Disney for getting us these new release items for free” but I think the pandemic brought a huge increase in views and vloggers because those of us not able to visit were loving just “walking” through the parks with people. It does seem however that if you say something negative against the company you are off the media invite list for a while.
I think on a whole Disney got a little upset with the vlogger community when they struggled to have anything nice to say about Galactic Starcruiser to justify the cost, and then Genie+ :ssst:.

• PC Dev w/Dev
  • Theme Park Express w/Adrian
  • The Tim Tracker w/Tim and Jen (I don't watch any of their home stuff, though)
  • WDWNT if I want newsie stuff
  • Rix Flix if I'm wanting Universal News or he does an occasional Disney vid
  • Paging Mr. Morrow w/Nate

I can't recall the name, but Disney4k? He mostly does park walkthroughs without commentary, which is really interesting to see. Best experience on a big screen TV, instead of an ipad/phone.

Provost Park Pass, I watch from time to time. ResortTV, Hayes Family, and some others as YouTube's algorithm suggests them.

I mostly just watch the DIS Unplugged and their various shows, and listen to Connecting with Walt (It's so interesting). For Disneyland I like to watch Dave on Fresh Baked, and sometimes Provost for the trivia and little things that are overlooked.

I was at Knotts Berry Farm a couple of years ago and watching a show called Kirk and the Hillbillies (used to be Bill Hill & the Hillbillies when they were at Disneyland). Adam was in the audience, too, and Kirk was so excited to see him, and pointed to him and said, "I know who YOU are!" lol
Disney World:
Jojo's world
paging mr morrow
Jackie super enthused

They are more up to date than Tim Tracker who goes days later when something new is announced.

Disney Land :
Provost park pass
Justin Scared - more than just Disney
ok I know controversial but I liked (past tense) Adam the Woo when he lived in California

I can't recall the name, but Disney4k? He mostly does park walkthroughs without commentary, which is really interesting to see. Best experience on a big screen TV, instead of an ipad/phone.

Provost Park Pass, I watch from time to time. ResortTV, Hayes Family, and some others as YouTube's algorithm suggests them.
1000% on 4K WDW, it is all POV video, no talking, just whatever sounds are in the background. I find it strangely relaxing. Sometimes no one speaking is nice! Plus a great way to see the parks and resorts.

Happiest Vlogs on Earth but what happened to them? They haven't posted anything for the last 2+ months.
I've heard some legal trouble prompted them to quit sharing their lives. If you Google Happiest Vlogs on Earth there is a reddit thread that goes into it. I loved their content too so really upset about this!

I've watched DFB they have tons of content, but my fav is Molly from Mammoth Club. Her old stuff from AllEars is great too. I also like TouringPlans.

I like DFB for short and sweet. I like Pete for his spot on rants. Brings things back to reality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter