Favorite Shoes for Disney Theme Parks

Doing the world Mid June for my sons High school graduation.

Its been a but since we did summer, and had to contend with the afternoon downpours. (like 10 years).

Normally, we go in fall, and wear our best sneakers, loafers etc etc. Even then my son can get blisters and sweat filled socks.

This time around we are thinking of Sandals , not only so they can dry out if it rains, but to help keep our feet cooler and allow us to do water rides without soaking our feet.

1. Have you done the World in Sandals? How did it go?

2. If so, which brand?

3. Any tips? (still thinking of bringing socks to wear WITH the sandals (gasp) in case someone needs extra padding during the day.

Cheers Disboard!
My DW and I actually prefer Toms. They are light and dry out quickly and you don't wear them with socks. I will mention that we do not have any foot issues and wouldn't recommend them for someone with plantar or flat feet.

My go-to is this:

Skechers Arch Fit - City Catch​

1695747738106.png
Not one single blister, sore feet, ANYTHING with these shoes!!! I used to invest in Body Glide, blister pads, moleskin, foot powder, and you name it!! I would have to soak my feet in the bathtub at the end of a long park day. Then someone on this site mentioned these shoes, and I will never in my life wear anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter