Favorite Disney Springs Restaurant?

Jaleo and Homecomin' are my go tos for sit down restaurants. I also really like City Works and find it to be underrated food wise. No one really talks about it that much.

Earl of Sandwich and Polite Pig are the best quick service places.

Homecomin is probably my favorite. I also enjoy Enzo's Hideaway, Morimoto's, and Wine Bar George. House of Blues for comfort food and music. Rainforest and T-Rex also for the comfort food. D-Lux and Polite Pig for quick-serve. Frontera Cocina and Jock Lindsey's Hangar for good bars with bar food.

Homecomin, Wine Bar George, and Raglan Road are our favorite TS. We also love Boathouse and Jaleo.

Polite Pig for QS, and Jock Lindsey for drinks and apps (a must do for us!)

We love Homecomin', Wine Bar George and Frontera Cocina best! And Morimoto for the ribs :)

I went to Homecoming for Brunch in November - sooo good. Now I want to go for dinner in May.

I had canceled Raglan Road due to mixed reviews, but I think I want to go this time around - I love pubs, and the music must be wonderful.

Boathouse was very good (lunch)…

Our favourite is Jaleo. We also really enjoy Boathouse and Wine Bar George. My husband and I like to go to Wine Bar George by ourselves, sit on the balcony and people watch.

(As of our last trip (2021)not counting the one we got Covid last June (2022) or our second try when Ian hit lol)

1: Morimoto Street Food. We get a taste of food in the main dining room without the pricing or needed reservations.
2: Homecomin’. Good American southern food.
3: Jalao. We’ve been twice, and love it. It’s pricy, but worth it. We usually buy a bottle of Sherry there that I can’t get otherwise. Best I’ve ever had.

Attachments

• F350D6F6-96C1-4DEC-B0D0-B3EA1D50D18A.jpeg
    F350D6F6-96C1-4DEC-B0D0-B3EA1D50D18A.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 8
We’re local and DS is definitely a go-to for us! Our favorites, in no order, are:
Raglan Road, Morimoto Asia, Wine Bar George, City Works, Splitsville, Jaleo, and Polite Pig. Earl of Sandwich, D-luxe Burger, The Edison, and Wolfgang Puck have been good to fine, but we’ve not been to those as often. I really want to try The Boathouse, Homecomin’, Frontera Cocina and Paradiso 37, but just haven’t yet.

Personally, we avoid Rainforest, Planet Hollywood, and T-Rex. And don’t have much interest in Paddlefish, Maria & Enzo’s, House of Blues, STK, or Terralina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter