Favorite coffee?

This is the Maud's variety pack I've found I like the most though I've had other variety packs that were good too in the past. They number it based on roast level and there are a few flavored in there.

https://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Lover...pd_rd_i=B07WXLGR33&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_1_i

Sometimes there's a random k-cup in there, sometimes 4 of one variety but only 2 of another one but generally they get it pretty good in keeping the variety level up.

They have a 56 count one that has more dark roasts in there that I may try sometime as it has an Ethiopian blend and Sumatra blend I'm thinking of trying out.

That looks good! 😍 Since I'm new to the pods world, I'm really interested in exploring more coffees. :thumbsup2

Cafe Bustelo for hubby……a light or medium roast k cup for me. Right now I’m enjoying McCafe.

I currently use my Nespresso Original Line every morning, so it is a strong espresso style coffee. There are many different options, but I usually buy Starbucks or Peets Nespresso capsules. Right now I am enjoying Starbucks Pikes Place Nespresso capsules, so a medium roast and intensity. I brew two capsules at the largest cup size which makes about an 8 ounce cup.

If going with regular ground or whole bean, I like Peets Major Dickanson's Blend.
We have a couple of the keurigs that do pots and pods at work. We also have a Nespresso which gets a lot of use.

Another decaf drinker-figured it was better for my blood pressure. I like HEB San Antonio Decaf. I used to love the flavored coffee, but I can't find flavored decaf.
For people who drink Kona coffee, do you know if the Kona coffee you can buy at the Polynesian if pure Kona coffee, or the Kona blend?

I currently use my Nespresso Original Line every morning, so it is a strong espresso style coffee. There are many different options, but I usually buy Starbucks or Peets Nespresso capsules. Right now I am enjoying Starbucks Pikes Place Nespresso capsules, so a medium roast and intensity. I brew two capsules at the largest cup size which makes about an 8 ounce cup.

If going with regular ground or whole bean, I like Peets Major Dickanson's Blend.

We also have a Nespresso which gets a lot of use.

Does Nespresso only make espresso coffee? I was literally offered two gently used Nespresso machiness at different times. One was right before my drip coffeemaker died. I wasn't into pods back then. Now, of course, I'm kicking myself that I didn't take one. :headache: But, if they only make espresso or tiny cups, that wouldn't have worked for me.

Does Nespresso only make espresso coffee? I was literally offered two gently used Nespresso machiness at different times. One was right before my drip coffeemaker died. I wasn't into pods back then. Now, of course, I'm kicking myself that I didn't take one. :headache: But, if they only make espresso or tiny cups, that wouldn't have worked for me.
Yes, but like I said you use two pods to make one reasonably sized cup of coffee. A bit expensive, but not near as much as you would pay at a coffee shop and tastes just as good.

Yes, but like I said you use two pods to make one reasonably sized cup of coffee. A bit expensive, but not near as much as you would pay at a coffee shop and tastes just as good.

I make espresso (the tiny little cup) and regular coffee and cappuccino (I have the milk foamer). One pod for each and of course each pod has it's own strength and flavor.

No the make other coffee other than Nespresso. It all tends to be stronger than the keurigs and all of them have about a 1/2" thick layer of foam.

I feel like variety packs are best for gifts when you don't know someone's taste. While there are dark roast, or medium roast collections and flavored ones there are ones that incorporate a few of each so if someone has something that is a no go it's usually only a few wastage.

Thanks, I hadn't realized that they'd only include a few of each type of roasts to minimize what doesn't get liked.

@Mackenzie Click-Mickelson Thanks again for recommending a coffee variety pack. I settled on one by Crazy Cups, as it is basically all flavored coffees, rather than different roasts. It seemed to have the fewest duplicates of flavors. And I wanted a pack that was decaf.

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Variety-Pack-Flavored-Coffee/dp/B00W2F3LKW/

I've been having fun trying out the different flavors. :coffee:

I buy Eight O’Clock Decaf K Cups. I remember being a little kid in our local A&P grocery stores. At the end of each cash register aisle they had a coffee grinder. You would bring up a bag of Eight O’Clock whole beans and they would grind it right there for you. It smelled so good, throughout the store! It’s probably one of my earliest and fondest memories. I liked to shop for that reason, and couldn’t wait till check out!

View attachment 715627

I also buy Dunkin’ Donuts K Cups because, well, it’s a local thing (that we do). DS enjoys Kona so I buy those too, if I see them.

I also keep a bag of Eight O’Clock ground in the freezer for if we lose power. I keep a little percolator on hand and can make it on our gas stove (lighting it with a match). Nothing’s worse than not being able to make coffee on a cold morning with no power. 😩
The successor to A&P in my area, Super Fresh, still had those bean grinders at a few registers until the chain went kaput around 2015. I’d wait until Eight O’ Clock went on sale then buy a few bags to freeze.

I buy Eight O’Clock Decaf K Cups. I remember being a little kid in our local A&P grocery stores. At the end of each cash register aisle they had a coffee grinder. You would bring up a bag of Eight O’Clock whole beans and they would grind it right there for you. It smelled so good, throughout the store! It’s probably one of my earliest and fondest memories. I liked to shop for that reason, and couldn’t wait till check out!

View attachment 715627

I also buy Dunkin’ Donuts K Cups because, well, it’s a local thing (that we do). DS enjoys Kona so I buy those too, if I see them.

I also keep a bag of Eight O’Clock ground in the freezer for if we lose power. I keep a little percolator on hand and can make it on our gas stove (lighting it with a match). Nothing’s worse than not being able to make coffee on a cold morning with no power. 😩
I got some of the 8 O'clock decaf K cups recently, I found them on sale at Meijer. I really like them! :thumbsup2

Folgers Black Silk for the regular coffee maker. A variety of K-cups for the Keurig machines (in the house, and in each camper, also a cheap 1-cup for traveling).

@Mackenzie Click-Mickelson Thanks again for recommending a coffee variety pack. I settled on one by Crazy Cups, as it is basically all flavored coffees, rather than different roasts. It seemed to have the fewest duplicates of flavors. And I wanted a pack that was decaf.

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Variety-Pack-Flavored-Coffee/dp/B00W2F3LKW/

I've been having fun trying out the different flavors. :coffee:
You're very welcome :flower3:

I'm just about out of my existing k-cups and I'm trying to decide if I want to go with more Maud's or try out a different variety pack :scratchin It's fun though getting new flavors though :) I'm liking some of those variety packs from Crazy Cups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter