Fastpass for DHS. When will it change?

shonadamson

Mouseketeer
Hollywood Studios fastpass is a mess. The only rideable attractions for Adults with older kids are tier 1 rides. Tier 2 is a waste. Do you think this will change once the new Star War's rides and MMRC have fastpass added to them?

Nobody really knows. But I don't expect to see it change for a while.
I would be surprised to see FP added to SWGE before summer.
I would like to see the FP tiers changed.

I really don't see a way all the rides in HS could go on into the future using any sort of tiered system and satisfy everyone given just 3 selections - I don't care how you parse them out into a tiered system. Makes me wonder if the future plan for the new Tron coaster is to add tiers to MK in order to prevent folks from getting 7DMT and Tron FP+ at the same time.

I really don't see a way all the rides in HS could go on into the future using any sort of tiered system and satisfy everyone given just 3 selections - I don't care how you parse them out into a tiered system. Makes me wonder if the future plan for the new Tron coaster is to add tiers to MK in order to prevent folks from getting 7DMT and Tron FP+ at the same time.
I could see MK going tiered with Tron too. It doesn’t make me happy but I could see it too.

I could see MK going tiered with Tron too. It doesn’t make me happy but I could see it too.
That would honestly be ridiculous. There are 25 rides currently in the MK with FP+, there's no need to tier them because they add one. I mean, right now, someone could get Space, 7DMT, and Splash if they want and it's no big deal. Why screw that up just because they add 1 ride?

That would honestly be ridiculous. There are 25 rides currently in the MK with FP+, there's no need to tier them because they add one. I mean, right now, someone could get Space, 7DMT, and Splash if they want and it's no big deal. Why screw that up just because they add 1 ride?
Because they current have 1 FP that’s hard to get after 60 days and are about to add another that will be very hard to get. The tiers are about spreading out those hard to get FPs so people don’t feel like they can’t get any of the most desirable rides. If they had one more hard to get one in MK I would say it would be highly likely they would go to tiers with Tron. Since there are 2, not 3 I think it’s a possibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter