• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy Survivor

On entertainment weekly's webpage:

Heroes
Rupert Boneham (Previous seasons: Pearl Islands, All-Stars)
James Clement (Previous seasons: China, Micronesia)
Colby Donaldson (Previous seasons: The Australian Outback, All-Stars)
Cirie Fields (Previous seasons: Panama, Micronesia)
Amanda Kimmell (Previous seasons: China, Micronesia)
Jessica “Sugar” Kiper (Previous season: Gabon)
Stephenie LaGrossa (Previous seasons: Palau, Guatemala)
James “J.T.” Thomas (Previous season: Tocantins)
Tom Westman (Previous season: Palau)
Candice Woodcock (Previous season: Cook Islands)

Villains
Tyson Apostol (Previous season: Tocantins)
Randy Bailey (Previous season: Gabon)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (Previous season: Pearl Islands)
Danielle DiLorenzo (Previous season: Panama)
Russell Hantz (Previous season: Samoa)
Jerri Manthey (Previous seasons: Australian Outback, All-Stars)
“Boston” Rob Mariano (Previous seasons: Marquesas, All-Stars)
Parvati Shallow (Previous seasons: Cook Islands, Micronesia)
“Coach” Benjamin Wade (Previous season: Tocantins)
Courtney Yates (Previous season: China)

I am rather disappointed, actually. I can't STAND Coach or Tyson or Randy or ussell - GAG . Even as "Villains" I am hoping they go away FAST. I am not the Parvati-hater that some are, but I really don't much like her either. On the "Heroes" side, I also can't STAND Sugar or Cirie.

The cast just has a really BLEH feel to me. The only ones I can see that *I* personally will root for are James, Amanda, or JT. And I just have to ask - WHERE'S MY OZZIE??!?!

I'm disappointed that Elisabeth Filarski (Hasselbeck) isn't back this season and looking adorable in her self-styled "immunity headdress" again. I guess she's contractually obligated to be arguing with Whoopi from 11-noon everyday.

I'm glad to see Rupert back for another season. The pressure is going to be on big characters like Rupert, Coach and Russell to top their previous performances. I'm really not interested in rehashing old storylines (Colby vs. Jerry, Sugar vs. Randy, etc.). I'd much rather see those combos surprise everyone with a secret alliance.

I'm most excited to see Tyson is back. How could you not like him? He's hilarious! :happytv:

I'll agree that this isn't the best possible cast for an all-star season. Where is Fairplay? Where is Hatch? I guess this is the best they could get. Still, I'm really looking forward to it.

on CBS's fantasy game, anyone have a tribe I can join? Pink?

i would love to play along too, provided the CBS site is working this year.

i would love to play along too, provided the CBS site is working this year.

Last season wasn't too bad for technical snafus. There were a couple of times that their counts were questionable. The fact that they've opened it up a month early for this season bodes well I think.

Last season wasn't too bad for technical snafus. There were a couple of times that their counts were questionable. The fact that they've opened it up a month early for this season bodes well I think.

Awesome! Well, someone needs to put together a team and send us all invites then! :)
I tried "inviting" people last year till my fingers hurt and it never worked... I was ready to call the CBS website people Very Impolite Names.

Cool I am in - Yay Rupert is back.

Gr - I tried the website, it must hate me. I cant even register or get my old id back. Maybe it is too busy, I will try later.

I got an email from Survivor saying to join up. Do we have a group? I can't remember my login, lol.

I'll play also, but I can't believe nobody pointed out that

SUGAR IS THERE! :love:

Don't forget your early picks! You have until tomorrow i think. I did mine today.

made my picks on both sites :)

is there a team on the cbs site to join?

I'd be willing to join if it isn't too late and someone could explain it to me, lol.

Ok i've made a tribe called 'Dis Fantasy League' on www.fantasysurvivor.net

Join if you want to play.

join this one :)

Not sure about on the official site

its a little confusing to get started on that site, but once you get used to it its easy

your picking people someone who to win immunity, reward, get voted out, wont get voted out and then a mystery question.

week 2 you will be a pro :thumbsup2

just a reminder, no spoilers tonight :) different time zones, dvr etc

OK. Other than the final result, what a great show.

What kind of morons vote out Sugar! :love:

Loving Jerri and the dragon slayer

LOVING boston Rob and Sandra. If those 2 decide to stay together, they might be the ultimate alliance duo.

I forgot how much I couldn't stand Randy :rotfl:

The heroes i expected to dominate the challenges, but there is some serious lack of brain power over there. Guess it depends on how many puzzles happen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter