Fantasy Fireworks Time

They end up being about the same as on the classic ships during the later deck party after the second seating/show. We usually head up to deck around 9:45 to get a spot to watch the stage & the fireworks are around 10:10 or so.

We were on the Fantasy Eastern on 8/4 (was supposed to be a Western, but we got rerouted due to a hurricane). The "show" was at 10:30 followed by the fireworks. I found that all the show times listed in the Navigator were listed a few minutes before anything actually started. Not sure if this was on purpose and it gave guests a few more minutes to get a seat/standing place or they were always running a few minutes late??

We got a spot (no seats are available - they take them all away and it is standing room only) around 9:45. Show started a few minutes after 10:30 and fireworks were the finale of the show. The show is only about 10 mins. long or so...

Hope this helps!

The show actually continues after the fireworks. Many people left for the buffet, but the dancers did two numbers that were really good.

Will the view be the same whether forward or aft? Our choices are Currents on Deck 13, forward, or Meridian on Deck 12, aft.

Can any one tell me if the fireworks on the fantasy are shot from the same area of the ship as they are on the classics - I believe it was starboard aft on the wonder. Thanks!

They shoot the fireworks from a couple locations on the Fantasy. They were coming in from both forward & aft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter