Fantasy February 16, 2013 - 7 Night Western Cruise Meet

As long as the stars align we hope to be on this sailing... We have to make deposit by 2/3 the only hold back is the 2013 school calender we are hoping that it will be out in then next few weeks...

We were originally booked on Magic out of NYC this summer but couldn't justify the price in the end decided to go to WDW and stay on property instead..

Now we decided to stay off property this July and take the money saved and do this..

We have been dying to get back on a DCL since 07 when we were on the Magic...

First thing out of my wifes mouth was "can we do the Fish Extenders" :woohoo:and we have to have a Magical Porthole :confused3

So if it is a go it will be My wife and I and DS (9) DD (6)

I am crossing my fingers..

First thing out of my wifes mouth was "can we do the Fish Extenders" :woohoo:and we have to have a Magical Porthole :confused3

Are you wondering what a Magical Porthole is? Or just questioning that you need to have one? ;)

If you need to know what it is, it's a magic (ok, a TV screen) porthole for inside staterooms, so you can get a view outside, plus Disney characters will appear in the porthole too. So you'd need to book an inside stateroom to get one.

Hi everyone! I'm still checking in periodically. I've been so busy at work and at home lately!! I am looking forward to this cruise so much! It's been a while since we've done a 7 night cruise. I'm looking forward to spending quality time with my kids and party time with my friends! It will be the best of both worlds!!!

What are all of you looking forward to the most?

I'm thinking about signing up for the FE's. But if it gets too big I might have to back out... But we'll see.

Well...I'm at work so gotta run!

She was just noteing the need to have one :) I am veranda fan on other Cruise lines but will take an inside on DCL to save money

:thumbsup2

On my past DCL vaca's I've only had inside staterooms. This is the 1st time I'm having a verandah, I figured something different.

After each cruise I told myself *ok, I'm not going doing another DC* (not because I don't love it but because I think my dd's 12 & 13 will grow tired of it. wrongggg) This is my 4th cruise with DCL, I should have taken advantage & prebooked other times for upcoming DCL vaca's. Let's see it I do that Feb 2013 :thumbsup2
I hope nobody else has to jump ship. I'm still hoping NYC school keep w/ previous yrs and do the midwinter recess presidents week ;)

I've been on 3 DCLs so far:
2007 - 4 nite on Wonder (Verandah)
2008 - 15 nite Panama Canal Cruise on Magic (Verandah)
2011 - 4 nite on Dream (for this one we did the Magic Portal and loved it)

I have one pending:
2012 - 5 nite out of NYC on Magic (in same stateroom as Panama cruise)

And #5 will be::banana::banana:
2013 - 7 nite on the Fantasy (we're going for Verandah again)

As long as the stars align we hope to be on this sailing... We have to make deposit by 2/3 the only hold back is the 2013 school calender we are hoping that it will be out in then next few weeks...

We were originally booked on Magic out of NYC this summer but couldn't justify the price in the end decided to go to WDW and stay on property instead..

Now we decided to stay off property this July and take the money saved and do this..

We have been dying to get back on a DCL since 07 when we were on the Magic...

So if it is a go it will be My wife and I and DS (9) DD (6)

I am crossing my fingers..

This will be DW and I's 11th cruise! Unless Powerball comes our way!

We just had an inside stateroom on the January 12th sailing. I would say skip the magic porthole, it's not that magical and the price is comparable to an ocean view. The signal for the porthole is not in HD unless you're in port otherwise it is VERY fuzzy! To me it was an excuse to be able to charge more for the inside cabins, that's all. The characters are kinda neat but still not worth it. I won't do it again unless price is my ONLY factor.

And fish extenders are a lot of fun!!

I'm just wondering here...Being that the Fantasy is a new ship (i'm not sure about the dream I've never been on it) I wonder if they will still do pirate pirate: night or will they have a different type of night to change it up a bit. Like for instance... :idea: a Disney theme night where they do a total disney character show and cruisers dress up in whatever Disney character they like :confused3 Just wondering :rolleyes1

I'm just wondering here...Being that the Fantasy is a new ship (i'm not sure about the dream I've never been on it) I wonder if they will still do pirate pirate: night or will they have a different type of night to change it up a bit. Like for instance... :idea: a Disney theme night where they do a total disney character show and cruisers dress up in whatever Disney character they like :confused3 Just wondering :rolleyes1

They do have Pirate night on the Dream. Although they've changed it up a little bit. And they still have fireworks on the Dream too. :thumbsup2. I'm sure that the Fantasy will have Pirate Night too. It's such a big deal on the other ships and I know the CM's enjoy seeing all the passengers dressed up. Not to mention...when would they do fireworks if they don't have pirate night?! :goodvibes

Hi everyone!

I just thought I would stop by and say hi! We just moved our reservation to this cruise today. It is myself (Ann) husband (Frank) and daughter 10 (Maggie).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter