Fantasy 12/26/2015 -01/2/2016

Is anyone interested in a mixology class? I have contacted DCL to set one up for one of the sea days. We have 10 so far in the group, so we need a few more to fill it out! I did one on a prior cruise and had a lot of fun.
Hi!
If you are setting up a mixology, my husband, Adult daughter ( age 21) and I would love to join. I can send you cabin numbers. We did one last cruise and it was great fun!

My impression is that we can't bring on the mini's at all. I assume the cruise line x-rays bags before bringing them on the ship. I am unsure if they really check every bag. Does anyone know?
I don't know how they scan the bags to be sure, but my DSis brought a power plug this summer when we where unaware the policy on those, and there was a note in her bag saying she could pick it up after the termination of the cruise. I don't see how they can search each individual bag but they must have some kind of search policy.

haven't been on here for a while totally forgot my pass word good thing they can reset that. How big is the FE going to be?(cabins) It will be my husband, daughter 13 and myself and my grown boys are in another room 23 and 25 they might want to join.

Is anyone interested in a mixology class? I have contacted DCL to set one up for one of the sea days. We have 10 so far in the group, so we need a few more to fill it out! I did one on a prior cruise and had a lot of fun.

We would be interested in joining you!

Thanks for starting this thread! Does anyone know which nights will be formal? Is New Years Eve formal? Anyone know if there are Cruis Critic roll call or Face biik pages for the cruise?

Pirate Night is Wed. Dec. 30. Formal night is obviously Dec 31. Semi formal night is 27th.

If anyone has a Family Cabana on CC and wants to get rid of it, let me know. (I know, it's hopeless, but thought I'd attempt anyway).

Excursions: So I just booked the Dolphin Royal Swim in Cozumel through Cozumel Insider. I found recommendations here on the DIS Board for this group, but please delete this if I'm not supposed to post it. It was cheaper than booking through Disney - especially since it counts my small 10 year old as a child, rather than an adult. I'm leaning towards just finding a beach at Grand Cayman - and then maybe ziplining in Jamaica if I can get up the nerve. Has anyone booked yet? Any concierge in this group? Anyone else have a wishlist of what they want to book?

I booked a slot at Paradise Beach at Cozumel on our own. It's easy to do and the island is small enough and taxi's plentiful that you won't miss the ship. Very safe, cabbies are nice and you don't need to speak Spanish. On Cayman, we're doing Royal Palms Beach Club on our own--we've been down there before, very nice. We basically did the same things last Fantasy cruise and never had a problem getting rides to ship.

New to us is Falmouth, but instead of doing Disney ex to Runaway Bay, we're booking it on our own for much less on resortforaday website.

Re mini's, might try putting all-plastic,no metal caps bottles in my pockets. I know it's not kosher (although it is until 2 days from now) but honestly, a mini won't kill anybody. If I get busted, I can give them up without crying about cost. I just can't find my favorite rum without metal caps, so I'm bummed about that, but "that's the life" as my wife would say.

1. Our list so far:
    Mitch, Urania, Helen (9), Allen (7) 6582
    Jennifer, Kevin, Ryan (Girl - 10), Anna (also girl - 8) 7570
    Graeme (33) and Jenn (33) 5688
    Jay (adult)Rebecca (adult)Millie (7 year old girl)Michaela (7 year old girl) 6510
    Garners: Robert, Ann and daughter Sally (17) 7506

Updated to show Garners.
Our kids like Frozen (sisters, our son likes Olaf), D also likes nail polish, ear rings, S likes Baymax, Star Wars sticky notes, pocket flash lights). We're pretty easy. If you just want to do one gift for whole family, that's fine, too. Urania and I don't have anything we particularly want, but if you bring a mini-bottle of booze or a cigar, I will "take care" of those and maybe share some with Big Mama.

Let us know your likes/wants==

I would like to be added to the FE group for the cruise

Room 7134 (Sara 16, Jessica 13, Casey -boy- 10)
Room 7130 (nate and PJ- boys, 7, Aaron 3)
Room 7156 (Hallie 11 and jake 9)

Thanks, Mindy
(Can't wait!)

Less than 3 months to go! Thought this might be a good time to wrap up our FE lists. Do we want to set a date to close the list? I am sure people are already shopping and crafting. This thread has been a little quiet - maybe everyone reply and confirm you still want to participate, confirm cabin numbers and any other info about your likes/allergies/ages/etc. Looking forward to cruising with you all!

Hi everyone! We just let our four children know we booked the cruise! After much debate, we will be celebrating New Years on the Fantasy! We are two adults and four "kids" (really only two kids now), ages 21, 19 (will turn 20 on the ship), 14, and 8. We are Platinum cruisers but the younger two never go to the kids club...but are willing to give it a try this time so we are hoping to find like-aged kids for them. We are also checking out excursions and have a few good ones in mind. Can't wait!
I have 7 year old twins that will be turning 8 in Feb. Perhaps we can arrange an intro for your 8 year old. They will definitely be enjoying the kids club.

I would like to be added to the FE group for the cruise

Thanks, Mindy
(Can't wait!)
Hamitchell is in charge of the fish extender list. Is it only the children who are participating in your group?

Less than 3 months to go! Thought this might be a good time to wrap up our FE lists. Do we want to set a date to close the list? I am sure people are already shopping and crafting. This thread has been a little quiet - maybe everyone reply and confirm you still want to participate, confirm cabin numbers and any other info about your likes/allergies/ages/etc. Looking forward to cruising with you all!
Hamitchell has been updating the list. I would love it if we could close it after this last group gets added. You are right, I actually thought I had done all of my crafting and shopping but now I need to add another 5 people. Hamitchell, can we consider this group closed and if other people want to join they can start their own group?

So our total FE list of participants is:

Jay (adult)Rebecca (adult)Millie (7 year old girl)Michaela (7 year old girl) 6510

This is a large enough group that we will close it now and not add to it further. Folks who want to do an FE still have ample time to organize their own. Looks like a fun group.

If anyone has allergies--please post asap. And any preferences.

So our total FE list of participants is:

This is a large enough group that we will close it now and not add to it further. Folks who want to do an FE still have ample time to organize their own. Looks like a fun group.

If anyone has allergies--please post asap. And any preferences.

Mitch - thank you for taking the lead and keeping us all on track. Graeme/Jenn and Garner family - any likes/dislikes/allergies. Mindy - are just the kids participating for those rooms? Any likes/dislikes/allergies?

I bought myself a new pirate costume for the cruise - nothing fancy but it is Halloween season so lots of options out there. Now time to finalize FE gifts and get ideas for door magnets! Getting really excited!

Re Halloween, I am just finding out from our 9 y.o. daughter that Descendants is a thing. Apparently it was a straight to video Disney movie?? I have no clue.

What a cash machine that Disney is . . .it's too late for the $35 outfit, so I paid an obscene amount of money on ebay to get the Descendants outfit.

Re Halloween, I am just finding out from our 9 y.o. daughter that Descendants is a thing. Apparently it was a straight to video Disney movie?? I have no clue.

What a cash machine that Disney is . . .it's too late for the $35 outfit, so I paid an obscene amount of money on ebay to get the Descendants outfit.

Haha - yes - my girls have not stopped signing those songs since they first saw it. I guess an animated TV show is also on the Disney channel - need to look into that, too.

Hello,
We will be joining you on this cruise - myself, DH, DD 14, DD 17, DD 19. Doing the Christmas cruise as well. We are very excited.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter