Fantasmic Thread!

It’s looking like I’m going to have to get a wheelchair during our days as I’m still recovering from foot surgery so that means night time shows will look a little different. I saw Fantasmic in 2022 with my friend who was using a walker but I couldn’t tell you how we got into the accessibility area. Can anyone chime in if they’ve had any experience with that? We won’t be getting a package this trip.

If anything, we will end up looking for standby but figured we will give it a try if there’s room in the accessibility section.

I haven't done it myself, but in my notes I have written "check with a CM in the area on accessing the accessibility area well before the start because it can fill up. The view from there is off to one side and isn't great." My notes come from what people wrote on this board, so maybe whoever wrote that will pop up with a more definitive answer!

I haven't done it myself, but in my notes I have written "check with a CM in the area on accessing the accessibility area well before the start because it can fill up. The view from there is off to one side and isn't great." My notes come from what people wrote on this board, so maybe whoever wrote that will pop up with a more definitive answer!
Yeah, when we came with the walker we checked at City Hall and the CM said we’d have to check when they were setting up for Fant to find out where which I thought was wild. The show had been going on for years and the two departments don’t communicate an accessibility option to help Guests??

I just know we watched fireworks at Small World and rushed over. I know it’s closer to Mark Twain but can’t remember if we got in on that side or not. I imagine we did though, wouldn’t make sense to have the Guests walk all the way over.

Don't know how it is with the restart; but before Murphy's meltdown, the accessibility area was just left of the Mark Twain boarding area.

The entry is between the two tree/shrubs.

It's not a great view, but it is available.

1718083718540.png

Riverbelle Packages are back for Saturday 8/10 and dining reservations are available for 8/10 as well.
No F! Riverbelle packages and dining reservations for Friday, 8/9. Probably due to D23 or a private event.

We did the Brunch dining package last Friday at River Belle. It was amazing. My daughter had the pancakes and I don't believe that the apples were in the pancakes just piled on top. I am sure you can ask for them on the side. She said they were amazing. I had the cuban sandwich and I thought it was very good as well.
Thanks so much for your reply! Hopefully when we are there this is still the case and we can at least get something he will eat. Glad to hear the brunch was amazing!

It looks Fantasmic might end its daily summer run on Sunday August 11.

There are no dining packages available for Monday August 12 as of yet on the APP or Website. Either F! ends it daily run or goes dark during weekdays and opens on Fridays through Sundays.

We shall see. I will keep checking.

Last edited:
What is the difference between ending its daily run and going dark on weekdays? Those sound like the same thing to me.
It is the same. I was just talking and typing outloud. Sometimes F does run only on weekends and no Friday. Ending its daily run since May 24.

I have a question for those who've booked these already. We want to book the River Belle Terrace Premium package (for the actual seats during the show) for when we go in Sept.

How is it labeled when you go to book? Does it say River Belle Terrace Premium? When just browsing openings, I haven't seen it, as I'm sure it's gone within a couple of minutes; I want to be prepared when our booking day comes. Also, do these release right at 6am Pacific Time? TIA

I have a question for those who've booked these already. We want to book the River Belle Terrace Premium package (for the actual seats during the show) for when we go in Sept.

How is it labeled when you go to book? Does it say River Belle Terrace Premium? When just browsing openings, I haven't seen it, as I'm sure it's gone within a couple of minutes; I want to be prepared when our booking day comes. Also, do these release right at 6am Pacific Time? TIA
It is labeled premium and I am sure they are gone in seconds. Gotta have fast fingers. If multiple people can try on multiple devices you will have more chances to snag one.

It’s listed in the photo below. We went last night. Be aware some of the seats are not optimal for viewing. I know the table in the back near the gate they let you in complained. They ended up standing the entire time. We were not very pleased with the meal service. I spoke to the manager but she brushed it off. (We were seated at 7:15 and by 7:35 we had our drinks, biscuits, appetizers and main meal). This was after asking for extra time to review the menu. We barely had two bites of the appetizers and our meals came out. Happened to several other tables as well. Yet others were served more appropriately.

Attachments

• IMG_9223.png
    IMG_9223.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9366.jpeg
    IMG_9366.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 41
Don't book River Belle dining. Select Fantasmic Dining Package and choose from those options. Premium is only at 7:15 pm.

Look at dining availability on August 3. You'll can select Fantasmic Dining for that day and see how the packages are listed. Premium isn't available that day, but you will see the others.

It’s listed in the photo below. We went last night. Be aware some of the seats are not optimal for viewing. I know the table in the back near the gate they let you in complained. They ended up standing the entire time. We were not very pleased with the meal service. I spoke to the manager but she brushed it off. (We were seated at 7:15 and by 7:35 we had our drinks, biscuits, appetizers and main meal). This was after asking for extra time to review the menu. We barely had two bites of the appetizers and our meals came out. Happened to several other tables as well. Yet others were served more appropriately.
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed to see. I saw all of the other options but hadn't seen the premium River Belle one, which I figured was because I hadn't checked right when they were released. Good to know what I need to look for.

I know the view might not be the best but, with our special needs daughter, having an actual seat and not having to queue up waiting or sitting on the ground or in her wheelchair just seems like a better option, especially since I have a bad knee and sitting so low on the ground is not great for it.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest