Fantasmic return

A bunch of dining opened up in DHS yesterday (and was quickly snagged I’m sure) for 11/30. Not sure what that means in relation to this all.

Should be interesting - I have Brown Derby on the 16th of November - would be nice to get seating!

So excited! I hope we can catch is November 9th, with our having to line up for hours, especially since no dining packages till 11/30

Oh shoot, do we think HS is gonna be mobbed that weekend now?! I go on Nov. 4th 😬

Well, it's likely, though many may just come for the show. If you are not plannig to watch then it's a great time to explore the rest of the park - unless the timing is that the hsow starts at park close. I don't think you will see a lot of Park Reservation changes though, so it'll likely be normal, especialyl int he monring. The Bloggers will be out in force though!

I'm surprised they're not offering dining packages until 11/30. Maybe because all the restaurants are already booked up through Thanksgiving week?

So how early do we think people we be trying to line up for Fantasmic? Or do you think there's a chance it will be offered as a LL option? I'd even pay for it as an ILL$ rather than wait 2 hours in line.

So how early do we think people we be trying to line up for Fantasmic? Or do you think there's a chance it will be offered as a LL option? I'd even pay for it as an ILL$ rather than wait 2 hours in line.
I’m wondering this as well. There are 4 options really:
Standby only
VQ
Genie+
ILL

And they could start one way then change as time goes on..

I’m wondering this as well. There are 4 options really:
Standby only
VQ
Genie+
ILL

And they could start one way then change as time goes on..
Ooh virtual queue would be an interesting option! They haven't used that for a show yet, but it would make sense with how much hype has been surrounding the anticipated return of Fantasmic. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Does anyone know what time we can expect the show to start. I lucked out and the 3rd is my last night. I have a reservation at Brown Derby at 5:55. Will I be able to have a quick meal, get in line and see the show. Or is a 5:55 dinner cutting it too close?

I wonder if there will there only be one seating time? Have they offered two times in the past?

Does anyone know what time we can expect the show to start. I lucked out and the 3rd is my last night. I have a reservation at Brown Derby at 5:55. Will I be able to have a quick meal, get in line and see the show. Or is a 5:55 dinner cutting it too close?

I'm guessing 9pm, just because that's normal park closing time, but may stay the same time for days with longer hours closer to the holidays. All just speculation on my part tho

I would just sit tight and see what time the show(s) is/are. If the show is at 8pm for example, 5:55 would be too close for me, even if you could convert your Brown Derby to a dining package. Without a dining package I think you're going to want to line about about 90 minutes prior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter