Fantasmic return

This is all total rumor, but spoke to someone at Signature Services (aka when you're staying Club level) yesterday, 10/8 about our inability to find specific dining reservations for the very end of November at DHS. Cast member said she could see that a chunk of times for our particular restaurant had not been released yet and therefore were not full, just not yet available. She then speculated it could be because dining packages for Fantasmic might be released soon. Again, this wasn't "official" just what the cast member speculated.
DHS was the only park I had trouble with getting dining reservations for my trip at the end of Nov. Here's hoping they release more for Fantastic dining packages!

DHS was the only park I had trouble with getting dining reservations for my trip at the end of Nov. Here's hoping they release more for Fantastic dining packages!

It just feels like SOMETHING was up. It's never been that hard to get a lunch ressie in a random day in November in DHS. I hope they release more, too!

This is all total rumor, but spoke to someone at Signature Services (aka when you're staying Club level) yesterday, 10/8 about our inability to find specific dining reservations for the very end of November at DHS. Cast member said she could see that a chunk of times for our particular restaurant had not been released yet and therefore were not full, just not yet available. She then speculated it could be because dining packages for Fantasmic might be released soon. Again, this wasn't "official" just what the cast member speculated.
Thank you for sharing! This is my last piece to add for my Dec. trip! Fingers crossed. If this happens and the train is running I will have everything for complete trip pixie dust!!

Cast members on the phone aren’t always accurate and she may have been speculating so who can say. But something is holding dining reservations back.

We have a trip in December for 10 days. At our 60 + 10 there was nothing at Hollywood and Vine or Brown Derby. I am thinking they are holding everything back in anticipation of Fantasmic. I called reservations and the one person said well they must all be taken. However, I was up at 6am 60+10 and had multiple options at every single restaurant 7-10 days out. I can't see why Brown Derby and Hollywood would all be taken ahead of others.

Reactions: TAK
We have a trip in December for 10 days. At our 60 + 10 there was nothing at Hollywood and Vine or Brown Derby. I am thinking they are holding everything back in anticipation of Fantasmic. I called reservations and the one person said well they must all be taken. However, I was up at 6am 60+10 and had multiple options at every single restaurant 7-10 days out. I can't see why Brown Derby and Hollywood would all be taken ahead of others.

Yeah there is no way. The same thing happened at Epcot until the CP packages were released.

So the website is down for maintenance right now. Could it be to change the landing page for Fantasmic? Dining is down so maybe Fantasmic dining packages?
Wishful thinking.

So the website is down for maintenance right now. Could it be to change the landing page for Fantasmic? Dining is down so maybe Fantasmic dining packages?
Wishful thinking.
And just like that the Fantasmic page has changed its verbiage from "No availability" to now reading "There are no showtimes today." I think we are definitely hearing something this week. The fact they have changed the wording sure seems like we should see a calendar up soon.

I’m holding out hope it’s open by Nov 9th! I would love to be able to go on our November trip!

I have an upcoming trip from 10/29 to 11/12. A couple of months ago, we thought it would be a sure thing that Fantasmic would be back, but now I’m sweating. :oops:

I have an upcoming trip from 10/29 to 11/12. A couple of months ago, we thought it would be a sure thing that Fantasmic would be back, but now I’m sweating. :oops:
I agree...definitely feeling much less optimistic that it'll be back in time for my DHS day on 11/4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter