Fantasmic Pkg

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
tried today at opening but it said no availability for groups of 2 and 4. is there something going on aug 12 that there would be no availability at all

It looks Fantasmic might end its daily summer run on Sunday August 11.

There are no dining packages available for Monday August 12 as of yet on the APP or Website. Either F! ends it daily run or goes dark during weekdays and opens on Fridays through Sundays.

We shall see. I will keep checking.

Last edited:
It looks Fantasmic might end its daily summer run on Sunday August 11.

There are no dining packages available for Monday August 12 as of yet on the APP or Website. Either F! ends it daily run or goes dark during weekdays and opens on Fridays through Sundays.

We shall see. I will keep checking.
Also, maybe a hint that fireworks might move to Fri-Sun only after 8/11.

Also, maybe a hint that fireworks might move to Fri-Sun only after 8/11.
I think the Pixar fireworks will end on Sunday August 4th when Pixar Fest then I suspect there will be no fireworks daily. Perhaps on the weekends, but I suspect when Halloween Time begins we will see a new fireworks schedule.

I think the Pixar fireworks will end on Sunday August 4th when Pixar Fest then I suspect there will be no fireworks daily. Perhaps on the weekends, but I suspect when Halloween Time begins we will see a new fireworks schedule.
Correct. Likely Mickey's Mix Magic on weekends and projections only on weeknights until Halloween starts.

Correct. Likely Mickey's Mix Magic on weekends and projections only on weeknights until Halloween starts.
I thought so. I also think Fantasmic might only be on the Friday through Sunday for the duration of the year until we get to the Holiday Season in November.

NOOOO!!! We are in the parks August 20 - 22 ( Tuesday - Thursday)... does that mean no Fantasmic for us?
If F! only does it weekend schedule...yes...
The DL APP and website is constantly being updated so keep checking there and here! Info on the website is constantly appearing then disappearing then reappearing....very tempermental!

If F! only does it weekend schedule...yes...
The DL APP and website is constantly being updated so keep checking there and here! Info on the website is constantly appearing then disappearing then reappearing....very tempermental!

Thank you for the reply.
Total bummer if it moves to a weekend schedule :(

I will definitely keep checking in here and on the app. I made a note on my calendar to reserve our dining package and then i saw this thread.... Fingers crossed tho! It's my favorite and we actually moved out trip from early april to august to be able to catch it. didn't even think about it moving to weekends yet! gahh,

I would also prepare for additional ride closures in August before Halloween starts. They need to get some refurbs in before the busy fall season. They've been holding off because of the HM and Splash closures, but they're going to have to do some maintenance too.

I would also prepare for additional ride closures in August before Halloween starts. They need to get some refurbs in before the busy fall season. They've been holding off because of the HM and Splash closures, but they're going to have to do some maintenance too.
I think the refurbs will be limited now. I anticipate once Tianna and HM open. Then all the basic refurbs if needed will start. Fantasyland had a lot of refurbs last summer as did Soarin, Radiator and Incrediocoaster, Matterhorn too. I expect a lot of refurbs early in 2025. A lot of money is being spent already and I do not expect lots more money will be allocated until the new fiscal year - corporate wise which starts October 1 and Disneyland's yearly budget for 2024 has been set.
The 70th in 2025 will make a lot of refurbs necessary in early 2025.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest