Fantasmic! Information and shared experiences!

We are leaning towards Hungry Bear on the go package.

Does this package normally sell out?

Also, how do the return times work? If I book say, for 3pm - can I pick up my food any time after 3pm? Finding it a little confusing.

Thanks.

We are leaning towards Hungry Bear on the go package.

Does this package normally sell out?

Also, how do the return times work? If I book say, for 3pm - can I pick up my food any time after 3pm? Finding it a little confusing.

Thanks.
It sells out pretty quickly usually and the time you are selecting is the time you will check in to order your food.

Can you stand at the rear of the seated section if you want rather than sit? Have you seen anyone do this?
i hope not as this is the reason people book the packages-- not worrying that someone tall will be blocking the kids view

It’s very frustrating that Disney doesn’t just let you book the darn package. It is so stressful feeling like you’re taking a risk.

Reports have been that BB Fantasmic section doesn’t fill up so if you prefer to eat there I would try for Blue Bayou (lunch maybe if you’re worried about selling out).

Backup could be River Belle. We have done this twice and we’re please both times despite River Belle not being my favorite restaurant.
I'm not sure if this is a recent change, but I just booked a specific Blue Bayou Fantasmic package this morning. My dining reservation says "Blue Bayou Restaurant Fantasmic! Dinner Package 1st Show."

I'm not sure if this is a recent change, but I just booked a specific Blue Bayou Fantasmic package this morning. My dining reservation says "Blue Bayou Restaurant Fantasmic! Dinner Package 1st Show."
That’s interesting as I just made a Blue Bayou booking this morning and didn’t get that option. I’ve taken a screen shot of the page with todays date,stating that you can upgrade you booking to Fantasmic, just in case they don’t honor it.

I was also able to book a reservation for this today (9/24 visit), we got the second showing. I was also able to book it about a week or so ago for 9/18.

Can you do the upgrade if have a regular reservation at River Belle or is that only premium sit at restaurant now?

Can you do the upgrade if have a regular reservation at River Belle or is that only premium sit at restaurant now?
You can request the regular Fantasmic package. That will get you a ticket for on the ground seating (with a great view)

Hi, I just booked a last minute DLR trip this past weekend for Aug 6-14 (in two weeks!). I am very excited, trying to get dining scheduled. I would like to have some kind of Fantasmic dining package (RBT or BB) with seating on the ground for either the first or second show.

I have read all 19 pages of this thread, but still have some questions. I see that there is an option to reserve the specific BB dining package in the link below. However, it seems like this just became available recently.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages

1. I have a regular lunch reservation for BB at 1pm on Aug9. Were the specific BB Fantasmic dining packages not previously available for this date, and we should be able to request Fantasmic seating when we eat? And this is for the first show only? If so, should we be able to secure fantasmic seating with a 1pm reservation, or do they sell out?

2. If we decide to book RBT for ground (standard) seating, I just have to book a regular dining reservation through the link below? And we ask for an upgrade to Fantasmic package when eating? And this is for the first or second show? Does this sell out?

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/dining/disneyland/river-belle-terrace/

3. I am thinking the RBT seating for the second show should be better than the first show since there is no BB seating for second show. Is this correct?

Thank you in advance!

Hi! Is there a dining package that can secure a seat -not a ground place- please?
I’m traveling with older person that couldn’t be sit in the ground
Thanks!

Update update update!!

After august 27th, if you want a blue bayou package you book a specific Fantasmic package!

Attachments

• 2BD79D8B-BE84-4F16-B3F4-44E7113B8D0D.jpeg
    2BD79D8B-BE84-4F16-B3F4-44E7113B8D0D.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter