Fantasmic Dining Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell, reservations are available up to and including January 8. Not able to see anything after that. I’m looking to book the Fantasmic dining package the first week of February.

Nothing became available for Jan. 2nd as per my Stakeout alert setup. The only time it notified me was when I cancelled my regular ADR for 50s PT on the website and it appeared as a F! ADR in the app the second I clicked the cancel button (I also got the Stakeout notification at the same time).

Nothing became available for Jan. 2nd as per my Stakeout alert setup. The only time it notified me was when I cancelled my regular ADR for 50s PT on the website and it appeared as a F! ADR in the app the second I clicked the cancel button (I also got the Stakeout notification at the same time).
It was a coincidence. They had opened up multiple times right when you cancelled. Three of us tried cancelling ADRs and they didn’t change to Fantasmic. Two of us got them back (our restaurant ADRs), but one person lost Sci Fi for 6 people.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ges-for-january.3900882/page-12#post-64474292

It was a coincidence. They had opened up multiple times right when you cancelled. Three of us tried cancelling ADRs and they didn’t change to Fantasmic. Two of us got them back (our restaurant ADRs), but one person lost Sci Fi for 6 people.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ges-for-january.3900882/page-12#post-64474292
And yet I canceled 50s non-Fantasmic for 4:10 pm 1/1/23 and it immediately became a F! Package at the exact same time. Definitely not a coincidence. It may be the case that not all reservations switch to F! Dining, but some did. It is clear they didn’t set any reservations aside for F! Packages for January. Whatever is left was switched.

Look at the February times that came up today. Far more typical. Every restaurant with a ton of times right up to 5 pm.

Look at the February times that came up today. Far more typical. Every restaurant with a ton of times right up to 5 pm.
Did you happen to see some for Sci-Fi in February? I cannot find one on any available Feb date at any time. Wide open for all the other restaurants though. I'm hoping they didn't drop for Sci Fi yet :(

And yet I canceled 50s non-Fantasmic for 4:10 pm 1/1/23 and it immediately became a F! Package at the exact same time. Definitely not a coincidence. It may be the case that not all reservations switch to F! Dining, but some did. It is clear they didn’t set any reservations aside for F! Packages for January. Whatever is left was switched.

My friend did exactly the same thing this morning for Sci-Fi in January. Canceled and it immediately turned into a dining package, so she booked it.

My friend did exactly the same thing this morning for Sci-Fi in January. Canceled and it immediately turned into a dining package, so she booked it.
Can we see the cancellation and a booking screenshot

Don’t let go of Sci fi guys. This didn’t work for 3 of us.

Can we see the cancellation and a booking screenshot

Don’t let go of Sci fi guys. This didn’t work for 3 of us.
Lol sorry I’m not going to ask her for that. She just messaged me and told me what she did, I have no reason to disbelieve her. We are traveling at the same time and were both looking for Fantasmic packages on the same day. We both wanted sci-fi, she had made a regular reservation weeks ago but I was waiting for the packages. Yesterday I ended up booking MM, she booked HBD. Today she canceled her Sci-fi and instantly was able to rebook it as a dining package. So she was very happy.

Did you happen to see some for Sci-Fi in February? I cannot find one on any available Feb date at any time. Wide open for all the other restaurants though. I'm hoping they didn't drop for Sci Fi yet :(
I don’t see anything for any restaurant in February. Where are you seeing openings for Fantasmic dining packages for all the restaurants except for Sci-Fi in February?

I have 2 Sci-Fi reservations for my trip 1/28-2/4. We want to go to Fantasmic on 1/30. We have a dining reservation already on 1/30. Are you saying if I cancel this reservation, it will turn into a Fantasmic dining package reservation?

Also, what February times are you seeing? I see nothing for any Fantasmic dining packages in February at all!

Lol sorry I’m not going to ask her for that. She just messaged me and told me what she did, I have no reason to disbelieve her. We are traveling at the same time and were both looking for Fantasmic packages on the same day. We both wanted sci-fi, she had made a regular reservation weeks ago but I was waiting for the packages. Yesterday I ended up booking MM, she booked HBD. Today she canceled her Sci-fi and instantly was able to rebook it as a dining package. So she was very happy.
You can show a screenshot of a booking without revealing confirmation number (on myplans?. I’m just saying it might have been a coincidence. Dining ADRs are not changing into Fantasmic Packages. She is probably going on one of the days we see lots of availability like Jan 8.

You can show a screenshot of a booking without revealing confirmation number (on myplans?. I’m just saying it might have been a coincidence. Dining ADRs are not changing into Fantasmic Packages. She is probably going on one of the days we see lots of availability like Jan 8.
How do you know there is lots of availability on 1/8? I just tried to find a package on 1/8 and there was nothing

How do you know there is lots of availability on 1/8? I just tried to find a package on 1/8 and there was nothing
Yesterday there was lots even until the evening.

Here is a screenshot from a search right now and I’m searching for 5 people

B9FD6097-EC03-419E-B7FB-167CC89BEF69.jpeg39215DF8-D960-4E04-BE98-A9EA4ABE9AE2.jpeg

I have 2 Sci-Fi reservations for my trip 1/28-2/4. We want to go to Fantasmic on 1/30. We have a dining reservation already on 1/30. Are you saying if I cancel this reservation, it will turn into a Fantasmic dining package reservation?

Also, what February times are you seeing? I see nothing for any Fantasmic dining packages in February at all!
Don’t believe everyone on these boards. DO NOT CANCEL SCI FI

I don’t see anything for any restaurant in February. Where are you seeing openings for Fantasmic dining packages for all the restaurants except for Sci-Fi in February?
What date are you searching? I am looking for 2/1 but I see there’s availability up until 2/8. (Except Sci Fi)

Here’s some screen shots if that helps. B92C8C2F-16B6-4098-A1D7-2845ACCE9804.png

BA21C452-B670-47EF-A847-9682D296CC01.png

Last edited:
I just meant I’m not bothering her for that. She booked it for Jan 5. It’s definitely an odd coincidence if she canceled and it immediately showed up. Maybe it doesn’t work for every booking but it did for hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter