Fantasmic Dining Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people reported getting Fantasmic ADRs for restaurants other than Brown Derby all the way up to Dec 26? People are booking longer trips and hence its sold out for shorter trips. Nothing has been released for January and form what I understand Hollywood Brown Detby hasn’t been released for the last week of Dec (HBD-restaurant only, was released a few weeks ago).

Now that ADRs are tied to resorts (at least deluxe ones are), it’s more complicated to make resort changes. Changes like these should be communicated to onsite guests.
I am specifically looking for Hollywood and Vine do you know if people said they got that one for the package?

I have a H&V Fantasmic ressie for 12/15. I have been unable to modify it since I got it on my 60 day.

So yesterday was the first night of Fantasmic dining packages, did they have a separate line entrance for package guests to enter?
How was your viewing spot? Some have said in years past it was to the side, was that the case last night?

The lack of January packages in the system has lead me to change my plans. We were hoping to get a SciFi or HBD dinner for January 8th (one showing), but instead will catch a later showing sometime Jan 3-7th when there's two.

I guess its Disney's loss of our overspending for the food we'd get! I'll just missed the guaranteed prime seating (and really miss the dessert packages because of that!).

Last edited:
Yeah they still haven’t loaded Jan or Feb yet. Checking daily on the site and the times still do not populate in the dropdown.

Less than a month before our day at DHS (January 2nd) and still nothing. I have a Sci Fi lunch booked but would prefer a F! Lunch at Sci Fi or Mama Melrose’s.

I've been checking every morning at 5:45am, 6am and again when I get to work around 7:15am-7:30am, and then sporadically throughout the day. I do this all day long until I go to bed at night, hoping to snag a F! dining package reservation. Nothing has been open or available. Even this morning when I checked at 5:45am, 6am and when I got to work. However, when I looked again about 30 minutes ago, around 12pm EST, the dates for my trip (1/28/23 - 2/4/23) were finally opened up, as were the list of restaurants offering the package. Unfortunately, NOTHING was available. Somehow the times dropped in between my stalking sessions and now they are all gone. I'm so super frustrated. I don't even understand how this happens?!?!

I've been checking every morning at 5:45am, 6am and again when I get to work around 7:15am-7:30am, and then sporadically throughout the day. I do this all day long until I go to bed at night, hoping to snag a F! dining package reservation. Nothing has been open or available. Even this morning when I checked at 5:45am, 6am and when I got to work. However, when I looked again about 30 minutes ago, around 12pm EST, the dates for my trip (1/28/23 - 2/4/23) were finally opened up, as were the list of restaurants offering the package. Unfortunately, NOTHING was available. Somehow the times dropped in between my stalking sessions and now they are all gone. I'm so super frustrated. I don't even understand how this happens?!?!
That likely means ADRs will drop soon and are being loaded.

There has to be an error or something. I have alerts set and I got nothing, but I just went and looked and like you said times are there but absolutely none available. They couldn't have all sold out that fast with no notice.

That likely means ADRs will drop soon and are being loaded.
I don't really understand what this means?
ETA: What I mean is, wouldn't the ADRs already be loaded/dropped if I am able to choose the restaurant/time on the website?

There has to be an error or something. I have alerts set and I got nothing, but I just went and looked and like you said times are there but absolutely none available. They couldn't have all sold out that fast with no notice.
I am hoping it is an error and that actual ADRs will be loaded and available soon. Unfortunately, this also means that my stalking has gone into overdrive in hopes of snagging one when/if they do drop. I am also on hold on the phone with WDW Dining. Yay!

This change happened around 11 this morning. A couple of us noticed it & posted on another thread. I had checked around 9 am & the dates were grey & not clickable. Next time I checked was at 11:15 & the times were open, but for the No spots available message. I don’t believe spots all filled up n 2 hours with noone on the Dis noticing. I think they are still getting things ready to open & become bookable. Hopefully today. But who knows. The dates showed up for several days before this. So who knows when the next step will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter