Fantasmic Dining Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
This change happened around 11 this morning. A couple of us noticed it & posted on another thread. I had checked around 9 am & the dates were grey & not clickable. Next time I checked was at 11:15 & the times were open, but for the No spots available message. I don’t believe spots all filled up n 2 hours with noone on the Dis noticing. I think they are still getting things ready to open & become bookable. Hopefully today. But who knows. The dates showed up for several days before this. So who knows when the next step will happen.
I am hoping you are correct, that the actual times haven't been loaded/become available yet, and that I didn't miss my chance yet! Stalking in overdrive now :)

While I don't like anyone missing it (if we did), I don't feel so slow or alone now 😆

Also, when I first noticed it, I checked random dates & different restaurants for the whole month, not just my date. Nothing for any date, party size, restaurant or time. I just know the whole month for every seat didn’t sell out in 2 hours.

Also, when I first noticed it, I checked random dates & different restaurants for the whole month, not just my date. Nothing for any date, party size, restaurant or time. I just know the whole month for every seat didn’t sell out in 2 hours.
Good to know (and hear) - thank you for the reassurance! :)

Thank you! I went to a meeting at work, came back, and thought I had missed out… now I’m hoping I still can snag something…

Anyone notice that the times are strange? Nothing on the hour???
I know you can't book yet but no 12:00, 1:00, 2:00

It seems only :15 and :45… I’m wondering if they held those times from the regular bookings to have tables for the Fantasmic packages?

BUT… WHEN CAN WE BOOK! I’m now afraid to actually work, and mindlessly searching… but when if it’s days before we can book?

As of about an hour ago, times for Sci-Fi and Prime Time were clickable but still “nothing available” on January 26 or 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter