Fall Fantasy Rates for 2002?

Minnie*Mouse

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember when they announced Fall Fantasy rates for 2001? I can't remember if it was Feb/Mar, or later in the year?

I want to book, but dying to know if they'll have another Fall Fantasy this year? They really should despite all that's happening!

M*M:)

They are not running Fall Fantasy this year. What they have done is lowered the early booking rates for Sept, Oct, Nov,(excluding Thanksgiving) and the first 2 weeks of December to rates that are lower than Fall Fantasy would offer. Call and get the rates, they are really good right now :) Don't wait, what they are doing is making sure that the guests that do book early get the best rates... the way is set right now you would get really great rates if you book now and if you wait, the rates will probably go up, but they will not go over the "normal" fall fantasy pricing... at least that is the theory as of right now :)

Hummm....ok thanks! We are DVC members which have in the past been allowed to take advantage of Fall Fantasy. I'm wondering if they have lowered the points for Sept, Oct., and Nov. cruises???

Thank you!

M*M:)

Yes, M*M, they have lowered rates for SELECT sailing dates in those time frames...good luck! :)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

You wouldn't happen to have those handy, would you???

See what happens when the boards are down for a few days and I slip away and do something else? I feel lost and become uninformed of what's going on!!!

M*M :D

I wish I could give you the exact sail dates but they have not been published! I do know that ALL September sailings are included and many in October, November and early December as well. The revised pricing is in effect and you don't need to use a special promotion code, so I would just check on the dates you're interested in and see what you get. :)

Michelle,
Is your answer about the points being lowered or the price being lowered.... I'm confused by your reply (but then again, I get confused easily at this time of the day). I have held off booking an October cruise on points waiting for the Fall Fantasy to come out (I know it is not a guarantee).Please clarify.
Thanks
Ellen

They have lowered the cash rates for select cruises. I've not seen anything from DVC or on the DVC board that indicates any reduction in points for the same time period.

So far, they haven't lowered the rates on the 10/12/02 cruise (unless they were already lowered when we booked).

Correct, I only have knowledge of price reductions for cash payment, I do not know about DVC points.

I called DVC Member Services today and they said they currently the only cruise special is for the 10th DVC anniversary cruise of April. All Fall cruises are still for the same amount of points.

M*M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter