****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Is anyone going to a Disney In the next week or so that could be a Fairy a God Mailer to 3 girls? I am happy to pay for the postage and cards to 3 of them. Or I can pay it forward while I am at Disney too. Please let me know. I am so excited.

Hi All!:)Headed to Disney on May 10th, would love it if someone could be a Fairy God Mailer for my DS, 11 and DD 9 :):)Would love to do the same for anyone when we arrive in May!!Please feel free to contact me!

My DD10 and I will be at WDW Apr 18-25 and Universal Apr 25-May 1. I can send up to 10 postcards to people (either from WDW or the Owlery at Harry Potter). First though I need to know where I can purchase these postcards! The very first post says at the airport but we will be on a very tight schedule when arriving at MCO. Does anyone know of any other locations to purchase postcards? If I can get that information then I would love to spread some smiles! Thank you :)

Hi All!:)Headed to Disney on May 10th, would love it if someone could be a Fairy God Mailer for my DS, 11 and DD 9 :):)Would love to do the same for anyone when we arrive in May!!Please feel free to contact me!

I will gladly do this for you. Please PM me your address and if there are any ideas to make the postcard even more special (ie characters, attractions, etc).

It's been 5 years since my daughter's MAW trip, and we are going back May 6-12th! I have three kids, ages 10, 11, and 13. They would LOVE to get a postcard from Mickey before we go!

Hi everyone! We are taking our son for his first ever WDW trip thie June! He is 4 and we will be going June 2-5. We will be going to every park. Would anyone like to be his FGM? I would definitely return the favor! Shoot me a PM and thank you for helping this be the most magical trip!pixiedust:

This may be the coolest idea i've ever heard of...i will be traveling to WDW in late June. I have one new daughter-in-law going for her first time, a daughter and a young boy that would love anything from a FGM in the next 75 days would be awesome. i would love to return the favor. Let me know if your willing.

Hi everyone,

We will be at WDW on May 13-21, and would love to be FGM. Please send me a PM with your details.

If anyone is there now or during the next couple of weeks, please let us know, we are looking for a FGM for a last-minute surprise.

Thanks and happy mailing!

Vilmaris

we are going to wdw may 7th. 2015. we are so excited! it will be my 5y.o sons first rip an we would love to get some letters. not sure how this works just stumbled on this page, looking for some letter ideas. please help me with some more info! thanks a ton

Okay, you guys are the last of my FGM limit! My DD10 and I will be going to WDW Apr 18-25 followed by Universal. I can send postcards (not letters) to your princes/princesses while we are there. Please PM me to let me know your addresses and anything special I can include on the postcard (ie characters, attractions, etc). I will do my best to make the postcards as special as I can! If you would prefer a postcard from the Harry Potter owlery just let me know, we can send owls after Apr 25.

Y'all have a magical day!

I will gladly do this for you. Please PM me your address and if there are any ideas to make the postcard even more special (ie characters, attractions, etc).
Hi There! Thank you so much:):)We have never had a fairy godmailier before:)I am unable to private messge as of yet but if you could send me an email at summerain10@hotmail.com, that would be awesome!We are in Canada:)

I'm headed down on May 19th for the week. Im a little late I know, but I just heard of this which is sooo cute. If anyone can lend a hand let me know. I'll pay it forward when I head down.

My DD10 and I will be at WDW Apr 18-25 and Universal Apr 25-May 1. I can send up to 10 postcards to people (either from WDW or the Owlery at Harry Potter). First though I need to know where I can purchase these postcards! The very first post says at the airport but we will be on a very tight schedule when arriving at MCO. Does anyone know of any other locations to purchase postcards? If I can get that information then I would love to spread some smiles! Thank you :)

Generally you can find Disney ones at stores near where you live such as the Dollar Store, Target, WalMart, etc... Which also give you time to fill them out in advance or on you flight/drive!! If not you can get them just about anywhere once you get into Disney, which is a little more expensive but that's what we had to do last time we went. Have a MAGICAL pixiedust: Vacation!!!

Could you please PM me i don't think i can PM anyone yet (first) because i have not posted enough yet?

Could you please PM me i don't think i can PM anyone yet (first) because i have not posted enough yet?

I just sent you a test message but I have noooo clue if I did it right (I'm new to DisBoards as well). I went to your profile and was able to post a message to your profile. Not sure if this is a PM or not. If there are any issues then you may have to post your email here and I will email you back. Depending on your comfort level of course :)

I'm new to disboards so I'm not sure if I'm too far out...but we are making our first trip to Disney June 8th-12th and will be going to Magic Kingdom. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer for my 3 daughters (ages 5, 4, and 2). The girls like Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle and Elsa. Thanks in advance! :)

I am going to Disney world for the first time in September 10th to the 18th and will be going on a Disney cruise 18th till the 21st would love to find a fairy god mailer for around that time! I am new to this site hope to hear from someone soon I will definitely will return any mailers while im in Disney :-)
I am new to this site as well! I will be travelling to Disney World Mid October and my daughter would be elated to receive a postcard from there!!! You can email me at swaller1975@hotmail.com
Thanks!!!

Hi, I am going to Disney May 16-23 and would love someone to be
Hey, I would love for you to help. This is my first time hearing about fairy godmother mailers, I know when we went a couple of years ago they had some post cards at the Shades of green. This is a military resort so most people probably won't have access to that. We will be going May 16-23, could you you please do this for my little girl. She likes all Disney princess and will be turning 6. Please let me know where you find the postcards so I can pay it forward when we are there. Thanks!!:duck:

I'm new to disboards so I'm not sure if I'm too far out...but we are making our first trip to Disney June 8th-12th and will be going to Magic Kingdom. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer for my 3 daughters (ages 5, 4, and 2). The girls like Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle and Elsa. Thanks in advance! :)
Sure, we will be there May 16-23. This is new for me, I am assuming we can find these postcards at the resorts. Tell me what to do and would be glad to help you.

Hey, I must have done this wrong I am new to Dis boards. We are traveling May 16-23 and would love someone to be a Fairy Godmailer to our DD who is turning 6. We can do this for anyone else too, just let me know. I don't know how to pm anyone, my email is btar99@yahoo.com.

Thanks a bunch!!

Hi Guys! We'll be at WDW starting May 31st and I'd love to have someone send my daughter and my niece a postcard in the next week or two. I'll be glad to pay it forward! Thanks!

Sure, we will be there May 16-23. This is new for me, I am assuming we can find these postcards at the resorts. Tell me what to do and would be glad to help you.
Thank you! I'm actually new to this also. :) I'm guessing I just share my address?? Maybe we can ask for more details from some veterans. :)

I am taking my little boy and little girl to Disney on May 23. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer send them postcards in advance. I will happily provide the service to several people coming after me. Just shoot me a message. If you are not good with this site...you can email me at tallybgirl1@gmail.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter