Fairies, Stitch and the Five of Us! 9/12/09-9/20/09 - 9 Day report complete!

We decided to go through the jungle trek and see the tigers. Our zoo recently added tigers and the two littlest love them. However, today the tigers were in the corners of the exhibit and sleeping.

DSC01941.jpg

After walking through this section we decided it was time for lunch. Everyone else had the same idea. After I stood in line for about ten minutes I was given one of those timer things to present when I was handed my food. We were in line at the Flame Tree Barbecue. The problem was there were two lines for each register with one attendant per register. She would take an order from the left and then one from the right. The line was in the sun and it took thirty minutes to get through the line that only had 3 people ahead of me on my left side of the line. There were lots of new cast members that were being trained.

We went down and sat by the water to eat. We had a wonderful view of Everest.

DSC01946.jpg

Next we went on the Safari. The kids loved this ride. There were lots of animals out today and the driver would stop and let everyone look at the animals and take pictures. We were on the handicapped tram so I think she gave everyone an extra special tour. It was amazing!

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

Next we took the trail across from the Safari. DD9 loved the naked mole rats. The cast member was so excited that someone was interested in them that she told us all about how they lived and which one was the queen. It was fascinating.

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

Next we went to see the gorillas. At first they were laying down, but then they got up and put on a show for the guests.

DSC01978.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

It started to rain a little at this point so we headed to the baby care center to change diapers and take a break. We also strolled through the gift shop. We discovered that the handicapped area for the parade is right outside the baby care center so we stayed inside until the parade.

DSC01983.jpg

I love this parade. It is so bright and colorful and fun. The kids got over their fear of characters and I will let the parade photos speak for themselves.

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01994.jpg

DSC01996.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

Then we went back to the hotel for a nap break. DH took DD9 swimming while the two little ones slept.

Then it was time for dinner. We had reservations at Kona. We decided to take the Magic Kingdom bus and then take the monorail to dinner. We stood in the handicapped lane of the bus lane for Magic Kingdom. Another mom and her two daughters joined us. One of her daughters was in a wheelchair. She is a dis member too so maybe she will stop by and say hi. The bus pulled up, opened the front doors, filled up the bus and drove off. The other mom and I just looked at each other in disbelief. Well, I have the bus dispatch number from a trip two years ago. I immediately got on the phone and called dispatch and gave them the bus number and told them what had just happened. They sent a second bus right away. This driver was not going to let us put the stroller on through the back doors, but then he saw the sticker and said, “ok”. We got to the Magic Kingdom and the bus supervisor met us when we got off the bus. He asked us to fill out an incident report. I did and the other mom was late for dinner reservations so she just signed my report and agreed with what I said. Then the supervisor asked if there was anything else he could do and we said that we were heading to Kona for dinner. He put us back on the bus and we had a personal bus ride to the Polynesian. When we got off at the Polynesian the bus driver apologized again for not recognizing DS’s handicapped sticker. The busses were a challenge all week!
DSC02020.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02024.jpg

We arrived at the Polynesian and took a few photos. I checked us in for dinner and their computer system was down so there would be a 30 minute wait. We took the kids on a tour of the Polynesian. The whole family received leis from the hostesses.

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

Dinner was good, but the service was slow. Our meal took over an hour and a half just because our server kept disappearing and not returning. She presented us with dessert menus and did not come back for 15 minutes to take our dessert order. Normally this would not be a big deal, but we wanted to go to the extra magic hours at Disney Studios and it was only open until 9:00 pm.

DSC02027.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

After dinner we took a bus to Disney Studios. While on the bus we were able to see Wishes and Illuminations as the bus driver pointed them out to us. We were the only people on the bus. We got to the park 30 minutes prior to closing. DH and DD9 went to ride the Rockin’ Rollercoaster. DD9 said that she did not like it.

I took the two little ones to the Playhouse Disney Dance Party. DS4 would not get out of the stroller and kept signing scared. DD1 stayed in the stroller until she saw Minnie Mouse and she made a bee line for her. DS4 decided that if DD1 wasn’t afraid, then he would go and say hi to Minnie before climbing back into the stroller.

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

Then Annie and Quincy from the Little Einsteins came out. DS4 wanted to get out and dance. He danced with Annie and the rest of the night. Most of his time was spent with Annie and the other kids did not want to dance with her since they wanted the Fab 5. DS4 had so much fun!

DSC02036.jpg

DSC02037.jpg

DSC02038.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

DSC02043.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02047.jpg

DSC02048.jpg

When we returned to Pop I needed to ask a question at the front desk so we took some photos of the decorations while we were waiting.

DSC02049.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

Then it was time to call it a night!

Ok! WOW!

First....awesome that you got the green light! :thumbsup2 With all of the issues you have been having with not being able to stay at GKTW - it was nice to be able to get one! :)

That parade looks AWESOME. I have never seen character interaction like that at the parade...wonderful!! :)

The BUS. :headache: For all of the people that complain on the DIS because of the people abusing wheelchairs, etc...and to have the bus just come and go like that. Thank you for taking the time to call. Thank you for filling out the forms! This will help us in December when we have Rachel with us. :thumbsup2

You had a LONG day! Looks like you guys got a TON done. Lots of character interaction. Lots of rides. Awesome day!!! :)

It was a long day, but breaks throughout the day help. The two little ones will also sleep in the stroller! :wizard:

Today we thought we would venture to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. I keep calling it MGM, since that used to be its name.

We started with a ride that DS4 would not be scared of – Toy Story Mania. We missed a lot of the pre-ride decorations since we went in the handicapped lane. It was so nice not to have to carry a 38 lb. 4 year old and a 28 lb. 19 month old through the lines. Everyone loved this ride!

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02053.jpg

Then we went to the Narnia exhibit. I was not sure what to expect. The movie in the beginning was a little dark, but the kids made it through it. The costumes and props from the movie were great. We never did figure out where the meet and greet was so we skipped it.

DSC02054.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

Then we wandered through One Man’s Dream. I love this exhibit. I think it is often overlooked, but it is amazing the talent and imagination that Walt Disney had.

DSC02060.jpg

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02069.jpg

DSC02070.jpg

DSC02071.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

When we exited there were a few Army Men directing traffic in the street and interacting with guests.

DSC02087.jpg

Then DS4 saw Woody and Buzz through a window. Of course we had to go in and meet them!

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02090.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02092.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

Scroll down to the next post for more of Day 4. I can only add 25 pictures per post and I take too many photos!

Next, DS4 saw Lighting McQueen. He could hardly wait his turn to go and see McQueen and Mater. He was so excited. Today we had given up on the baby’s shoes as she kept taking them off. I found one shoe when I was coming down the staircase a few days before after eating in the castle. I thought it was fitting that Cinderella lost her shoe. DD1 dresses up as Cinderella later in the week for MNSSHP. I am just glad I saw the show stuck in the railing. My DH had taken her to change her diaper and did not notice it had fallen off. Anyway, no shoes = no getting down to meet characters! DD9 agreed to carry her over to meet Lightning and Mater.

DSC02095.jpg

DSC02096.jpg

DSC02097.jpg

We were walking past the Muppets show and decided to go in. I grew up watching the Muppet Show on TV. I know I am showing my age, but I love the Muppets. The photo taken of Stadler and Waldorf in the balcony was taken without flash.

DSC02099.jpg

DSC02101.jpg

DSC02102.jpg

At DD9’s request we stopped to have lunch at Toy Story Pizza Planet. For a counter service meal, it is a lot of food and it is good. The pizza crust is thick and crispy. The meal comes with a salad, pizza, drink and a dessert. The kids got Mickey Mouse Rice Crispy treats for their desserts, but they were not still hungry so we saved them for later.

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DD9 wanted to pose outside the Christmas shop.

DSC02105.jpg

We decided to visit Mike and Sully. We went to where the cast member told us their meet and greet was, but we only found Boo’s door. They had moved to a different location for today. We got in the regular line. A cast member walked up to us and told us that Sully would be leaving and we would only get to meet Mike. I showed him the Magic Card while my husband tried to hide. I asked if we could meet Sully on his way out. The cast member chastised me for not showing my card sooner and pulled us up to the front of the line to meet them both. I was just trying to be considerate of all of the other families in line.

DSC02107.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

Then the kids wanted to ride Toy Story Mania again, so we did.

DSC02115.jpg

Two years ago our family visited Disney and we did not see Lights, Motor Action. I was five months pregnant and I had seen it with my friend the year before. I remembered it being hot and in the sun. I agreed to see it this time. We all went in. The handicapped person and one other person sit in handicapped seating. The rest of the family or group sits on the bleachers a few rows higher up. DS4 started screaming before it started and so DH and I traded places. DS4 was hot and did not want to watch the show. I tried to calm him down. The show was running 15 minutes behind the scheduled start time. DS4 is scared of loud noises. The show started and we barely made it through the first “Ballet Sequence” before I got up and left with the two little ones.

DSC02116.jpg

I took DD1 and DS4 to the Animation Building to see what characters were there. We went in through the gift shop and as we exited there was Mr. and Mrs. Incredible with no wait!

DSC02118.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

DSC02120.jpg

Next, we went to see Sorcerer Mickey. I just waited in the line. DD1 was asleep and we were in air conditioning. When I got to the front the cast member chastised me and told me to always show my card and not wait in line.

DSC02121.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

After visiting Mickey I was instructed to show my card when meeting the Up characters, so I did. Half way through our visit DD9 and DH returned from the show. DH loved it and DD9 was complaining that it was too hot!

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02129.jpg

DSC02130.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

We left the animation building and were heading back to the hotel for naps prior to MNSSHP when who did we see, but Handy Manny. We had to detour!

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

Handy Manny wanted to take DD1 out of the stroller. So, we helped him get her out for the photos!

DSC02136.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02138.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

The day does not end here! Next up is dinner at the Crystal Palace followed by a special dis-meet with a Wish Family!

Is anyone out there still reading? Here is a preview of what is to come.... Captain Jack Sparrow played by none other than the real Johnny Depp!

JohnnyDepp-1.jpg

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Warning: If you are a Disboutiquer, don’t look at my kid’s costumes. DD1 went as Cinderella. I made her a tutu with a slip skirt underneath to keep the itchies off of her legs and to hide her diaper. Then I cheated and had my DD9 use her bejeweler to create a crown on a tank top I purchased since I ran out of time to create a top. Then DS4’s outfit was a white t-shirt that was cut to look like a pirate after I ripped the seams out of the arms and bottom prior to cutting in the triangle cuts. I sewed him a pair of pirate pants and a belt. I also took an extra pirate from the material and sewed it on to the shirt to give it character, but I don’t know how to keep the edges from fraying. Then I used some scrap material to make DD9 a Sharpay prom dress and she bejeweled the front of it to make it fancier. I have never had sewing lessons and I purchased a sewing machine and an instruction book about 9 years ago. After DS4 was born I purchased a serger, but I can only make weighted therapy blankets with it. I am sure it can do so much more, but I do not know how. Anyway, that is how their costumes were created for this special night!

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

We started by eating at the Crystal Palace. I thought the characters would be in costume, but they were not. The restaurant was about 30 minutes behind. We met a wonderful family from Canada who was there with their son in his Wish trip while we waited.

Then we were seated. Piglet came right away. Piglet is DD9’s favorite character or he used to be. She has over 50 stuffed Piglets.

DSC02142.jpg

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

I went to get some food. I tried to get in line for the main entrees while skipping the salad section and the people in front of me kept moving forward and going backwards. I started up a conversation with a nice gentleman behind me about how I could not seem to navigate the line. It turns out that he works with special needs adults. He was there with his mom, but he was coming back in October with the other adults and they were so excited about his trip. He complimented me on my shirt and asked where I got it. I told him that I made it two years ago from a design on Disboards. He asked if the designers charged for their designs and I said, “No”. He was familiar with Disboards and said he would check it out. He then also complimented me on the kids’ costumes when he saw them. I also shared with him their autograph books and he then decided I was a future Martha Stewart. I wish I could take credit, but I just printed the stuff that others designed. The only thing I did was sew some very basic costumes for the kids. I bumped into him a few more times at the buffet and we conversed some more. He was so friendly and he stopped by the table to say bye before they left. It turns out he was sitting two tables over from us!

Here are the pictures from the rest of dinner. You can see DD1 being scared and DS4 being overly excited while DD9 is just happy! It was a fun dinner.

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

DSC02155.jpg

DSC02156.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

Next up, a Dis-meet and the MNSSHP!

Now I was supposed to meet Corrine 1973 and her family at the County Fair at 7:00 PM. We left dinner at 7:03 PM and we still had to walk to Toon Town. I called her and they had just arrived and were in the shop across from it purchasing something. I called her back when we arrived and a few minutes later she came across with her brother and her 3 kids. All 6 kids were now super excited to meet new friends.

First we asked to go and see the princesses. We showed the character attendant both of our GACs. We only had to wait a few minutes. The kids were so excited. This year it was Aurora and Phillip along with Cinderella and Prince Charming. It was a little chaotic at first. We did individual family photos and group photos.

First are my DH and three kids with Corrine 1973 and her 3 kids.

DSC02164.jpg

I am not sure what happened to the rest of my family’s photos with Aurora and Phillip, but I know there are some on the Photopass once it arrives.

Next we met Cinderella and Prince Charming. During MNSSHP is one of the few times guests can meet princesses with the princes that I know of.

DSC02166.jpg

Next Corrine 1973 and her family are photographed with me and my family.

DSC02167.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

Now we are exiting again and who should be in the hallway to the exit, but Alice!

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

After photos with Alice, the character handler asked us to follow her to Pixie Hollow. So we all went to Pixie Hollow. The kids loved watching the flashing lights on the walls and ceiling that represented the fairies in the hollow.

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

Finally, it was our turn to meet the fairies. Tonight only Tinkerbell was present. She explained that Irridessa was preparing for the fireworks show.

DSC02173.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

Then while Tinkerbell was signing autograph books, the kids all climbed into the chipped tea cup. They had more fun in it than meeting Tinkerbell!

DSC02177.jpg

Then my DD1 got to meet her favorite character, Tinkerbell and give her a hug. She was going to be Tinkerbell for Halloween, but the fabric store did not have any light green or lime green tulle so she became Cinderella.

DSC02178.jpg

We went down the exit hallway again and this time the Mad Hatter was there with Alice, but Alice had to leave. We said that we had met her so it was ok.

DSC02179.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

Then as we were finishing up our pictures, the stepmom from Cinderella and her two daughters walked past us. We were asked to follow them to another location and the kids got to meet the three of them.

Drizella took to DD1 and played with her.

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

Lady Tremaine was her nasty mean self unless you told her one of her daughters was beautiful. DS4 really took to Anastasia. However, Lady Tremaine said that unless he was rich she could not marry him. Then DS4 lifted up the dark green part of her dress. Now the light green part was still down and nothing showed, but my husband was mortified. To make matters worse Lady Tremaine chastised him and told him that it was not gentlemanly. I thought it was funny, but I was the only one. What can you expect from a curious special needs 4 year old?

DSC02184.jpg

By this point it was about 7:45 and the first parade started at 8:15 so we decided to try and catch the first parade. We went to where the cast member at the park entrance told me to go for handicapped seating. In the process my DH went one way and Corrine and I went the other. We tried to get into the handicapped seating area by showing our stroller as a wheelchair tag and we were denied access. Before I could argue more my DH called and he was a few feet down the rope line. The cast member at that end of the line let us in. I did write a letter to Disney about the many problems we had with cast members each having their own policies on what wheelchairs could and could not do in the parks. I received a phone call yesterday letting me know that my letter was received. I was thanked for writing it and told it would be sent to the vice president of operations for the Magic Kingdom. I turned this 3 page letter in on the 17th of September and I got a call that it was being forwarded on Oct. 1st. Maybe the problem will be solved before we go back in November. I tried!

Then the parade started. I will apologize in advance, but I took lots of photos of the parade and I am only putting about half of them in this report!

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

Captain Hook and Tic Toc were next:

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02200.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

Next up were the pirate dancers and the pirate float:

DSC02204.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

DSC02206.jpg

Now for the part you have all been waiting for: Johnny Depp. We had been told that he was in the Friday parade and we were hoping it was him again tonight. I did not get a really good picture. I noticed that the pirate’s hands were older looking than a younger cast member’s might have been. It was confirmed a few days later that is was Mr. Depp! The cast member told me that he loves Halloween time at Disney World and he often pops in and plays Captain Jack in the parade. He said that he also posses for pictures outside of the pirate attraction. He first arranges everyone where he wants them and then he walks off right before the picture and when they protest, he explains that he is a pirate. However, he always comes back for the photo. They keep it very hush hush when he is there so if you ask cast members most of them won’t know. I think this is too cool!

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02207-1.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

Corrine 1973 videoed the parade and her brother took photos so I can only hope that one of them got a better shot than me!

After the pirates were my favorite part of the parade, the Haunted Mansion dancers, ghosts and float. I love how the shovels scrape the pavement to create sparks that light up the night. They have some fabulously talented dancers. They were also dealing with wet pavement as it had been raining for the first part of the party and the headless horseman did not ride.

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02218.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

Next up were some familiar and some more unique Disney characters.

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02225.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02229.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

Then the villains came out in all of their glory.

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02239.jpg

Then Pluto and Goofy came with Candy Distributors and the end of the parade!

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

After the parade Corrine 1973 and her family had not eaten so we headed towards Frontierland. My DH took them to The Golden Oak Outpost. I headed over to the Frontierland Trading Post. I had promised a friend I would purchase the framed pin set for her. It was only available during the party and she had the sets from the last 2 years. The shipped it for free and if you had a Disney Visa you saved 10%. While Corrine 1973 and her family were eating, my DH and kids trick-or-treated some more. I caught up with them outside of the pirates ride. We were invited into the Pirate’s League and they were handing out candy in there. When we exited there we were in the store outside of pirates. A cast member greeted us with a bowl of rubbery bugs and invited us to hunt for a gem. I pulled out a bug. She let me hunt until I found a gem. I got to keep my gem and the bug. We each took a turn doing this. Since Corrine 1973 and her family were not with us, my DH gave her kids some bugs when we met back up with them. I also tried to find out where Abu would be and after numerous phone calls between cast members no one seemed to have an answer. We never found him. Then the whole group got back together. We did some more trick or treating.

Then we decided to ride the Haunted Mansion. The guys went first. Then it was our turn to go. There was no line and we told the cast member that we wanted to skip the opening show since our special needs child was scared. She said ok and had us wait a minute. Then she led us down a hallway and told us to go through a door. We did. The cast member on the other end of the door said that we could not be there without a cast member escort. He sent us back to the handicapped entrance and said that someone would be with us shortly. Fifteen minutes later no one had arrived. Finally, an official looking person showed up and I told her the story. She put us right on the ride and apologized. She told us her name and told us we could stay on the ride a second time if we wanted, but it was not going to happen. This incident also went in my three page letter. The letter did also include some compliments for staff members.

After this we went to see the 9:30 showing of HalloWishes! It was amazing. They put holographic characters on the castle and lit up the castle in different colors to go along with the Halloween music and fireworks. I love these fireworks. I tried to take some photos of them.

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02253.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

DSC02255.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02259.jpg

DSC02260.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

DSC02262.jpg

DSC02263.jpg

DSC02266.jpg

Next we did a little bit of shopping in the official store for the party, The Merchants of Venus. It did not have all of the party merchandise. We were told that one shirt only came in kid’s sizes and later saw it in another store in adult sizes. I know that it was one of the first parties and the rain wrecked havoc on the set up of things, but it was very disorganized.

Then we all went to the 10:05 viewing of the Villains Mix and Mingle. By this point we had two sleeping children.

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02270.jpg

DSC02271.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02273.jpg

DSC02274.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

Ok, now that you are all tired of looking at pictures, I will finish with my last 25 and the rest of the story. During the night I made a wonderful new friend, Corrine. She is a fabulous mom and I don’t know how she does it with taking care of three fabulous kids!

We decided to try the Get Up and Boogie Dance Party in Ariel’s Grotto. The character’s costumes were so cute. The characters roamed around the dance floor and made sure to acknowledge each child.

DSC02278.jpg

DSC02279.jpg

DSC02280.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02282.jpg

DSC02283.jpg

DSC02284.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

Next, we were heading to Toon Town to trick or treat. We ran into Pooh and Eeyore. We also met George. George is a caring and compassionate character handler. He told us that the Seven Dwarves would be coming out in five minutes if we would like to wait to meet them. We told him that we would come back and he told us that we would have to be back by Midnight.

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02288.jpg

Prior to starting down the trick or treat trail we saw Perla and then Mary so my DD9 had to have her photos taken with them.

DSC02291.jpg

DSC02293.jpg

Earlier in the evening the trick or treat trail had been closed and we had trick or treated through Minnie and Mickey Mouse’s houses. We had lined up to meet Mickey, but people in the line stated that they had been waiting an hour and the line had not moved. We could not find any cast members to assist us when a cast member came out and apologized for the delay. She told us Minnie would be meeting people in her outdoor gazebo and only Mickey would be in the Judge’s Tent since the rain had stopped. We decided not to wait.

We went down the trail from Toon Town to Tomorrowland. Even though the rain was gone, no characters were on the trail which was disappointing. I took a few photos of the signs.

DSC02295.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

We made it to the Boo-gie Dance Party. Stitch was there! DS4 had more fun playing with the hula hoops.

DSC02298.jpg

DSC02299.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

DSC02301.jpg

DSC02302.jpg

DSC02303.jpg

At this point Corrine 1973’s oldest son, my oldest daughter, my DH and her brother decided to go and ride Buzz Lightyear Spin. The cast members started picking up the hula hoops and it was 10 til 12 so we decided to try to go and see the 7 Dwarves. We made it!

I took DD1 out of the stroller and unbuckled DS4. Corrine 1973 took her youngest out of the stroller and then the stroller with her daughter started to tip. We caught it right before it hit the ground. While this was going on we lost DS4. It was our turn and the Dwarves were leaving. We were the last group. So, we took the picture.

DSC02304.jpg

The whole time I am yelling for DS4. I have no idea where he went. George is looking for him. Remember, Rosa from one of our first days? She is also looking for him. We keep yelling and he finally returns from somewhere over by Toon Town. We were by a fence diagonally across from the Tea Cups ride. Corrine 1973 had worked some sort of magic with the cast members. They allowed me to pick him up and take a picture with the Dwarves. In the middle of all of the chaos, my DH called and asked where we were and I told him and I told him that I lost DS4. Well the magic continues. DS4 got to give high 5’s to each of the Dwarves as they walked off. I was only able to get pictures of three of them as my flash was not resetting quick enough.

DSC02305.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

DSC02307.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

We said our goodbyes and hugged our new friends. We were glad we were able to share an evening of their Wish trip with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!