Fairies, Stitch and the Five of Us! 9/12/09-9/20/09 - 9 Day report complete!

HI! so sorry I haven't come over sooner! I read the story about Tyler real quick on your PTR and God Bless you guys! I have a nephew with missing chromosomes, speech delays, and also many muscular issues as well! Although my sister is not proactive like you and I really could not tell you exact info :( But like your son, my nephew is full of life and joy! I am urging her to move by me so she can get better care for him at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia! When I get more free time I plan to read your TR!

Thank you for sharing your story!

HI! so sorry I haven't come over sooner! I read the story about Tyler real quick on your PTR and God Bless you guys! I have a nephew with missing chromosomes, speech delays, and also many muscular issues as well! Although my sister is not proactive like you and I really could not tell you exact info :( But like your son, my nephew is full of life and joy! I am urging her to move by me so she can get better care for him at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia! When I get more free time I plan to read your TR!

Thank you for sharing your story!

Thanks for coming over and sharing our trip with us! princess:

Just finished reading your TR.:thumbsup2

Wow what an awesome time you all had. I loved that you got to see all the characters.:goodvibes

What does the passport look like that you did? I am making my own autograph book too, but maybe I will make a passport also. I will have to check out the Creative Dis again.

Just finished reading your TR.:thumbsup2

Wow what an awesome time you all had. I loved that you got to see all the characters.:goodvibes

What does the passport look like that you did? I am making my own autograph book too, but maybe I will make a passport also. I will have to check out the Creative Dis again.

Here is the thread for the passports:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1509917

Here is the thread for the autograph books on post #3 are the links:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2244871

I purchased a package of 24 lb. paper for both. The passports print front and back and the instructions are simple. They only take 3 pages of card stock each. Then I put 4 autograph pages on a single 8 1/2 x 11 page. Then I used a paper cutter to cut them and a hole punch to put two holes at the top of each page and hooked them together with silver circular clips that opened and closed easily. I added the pages for the parks we would be at that day and then took out the finished pages at night and put in the ones for the next day. The characters had a ball with them. I have them saved so you can just print them if you want me to email them to you. There may be some characters that you want to delete or some you want to add, but it would give you a start! Let me know if I can answer any other questions! :wizard:

Hi, I know I am well past the end of your trip report but I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your report. My gosh you got to do a lot on your trip. I loved some of the pictures of your children. They looked so happy in some of them. I was also happy to see that you switched to large sized pictured during the report.

It seems that you had both good and bad experiences with some of the CMs but I loved hearing stories of the good ones such as with the Yeti ball.

I am shocked that Johnny Depp actually appears during MNSSHP. I had never heard that before. The CMs that dress up do such a great job I am not sure I would be able to tell the difference. Your entire MNSSHP night was amazing. You got to experience so much more than we did when we went this year.

Thank you for sharing your trip

Here is the thread for the passports:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1509917

Here is the thread for the autograph books on post #3 are the links:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2244871

I purchased a package of 24 lb. paper for both. The passports print front and back and the instructions are simple. They only take 3 pages of card stock each. Then I put 4 autograph pages on a single 8 1/2 x 11 page. Then I used a paper cutter to cut them and a hole punch to put two holes at the top of each page and hooked them together with silver circular clips that opened and closed easily. I added the pages for the parks we would be at that day and then took out the finished pages at night and put in the ones for the next day. The characters had a ball with them. I have them saved so you can just print them if you want me to email them to you. There may be some characters that you want to delete or some you want to add, but it would give you a start! Let me know if I can answer any other questions! :wizard:

Thanks for the links. I just went to the passport one and requested if they could email me the file.

I love how you got to see all the characters. This next trip is my goal to get to see more of them.:cloud9:

Hi, I know I am well past the end of your trip report but I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your report. My gosh you got to do a lot on your trip. I loved some of the pictures of your children. They looked so happy in some of them. I was also happy to see that you switched to large sized pictured during the report.

It seems that you had both good and bad experiences with some of the CMs but I loved hearing stories of the good ones such as with the Yeti ball.

I am shocked that Johnny Depp actually appears during MNSSHP. I had never heard that before. The CMs that dress up do such a great job I am not sure I would be able to tell the difference. Your entire MNSSHP night was amazing. You got to experience so much more than we did when we went this year.

Thank you for sharing your trip

Thanks for coming over and reading! I am glad you enjoyed the report. There will be a new one to read soon after we return from my son's Wish trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter