Fabulous 50TH Festivities With Friends and Family 3/30/2022 It's a Wrap and Will I Be Back????

GREAT photos what a fun TIME and congrats on your latest "family way" news. Very exciting times for sure!

In other news I now really want to try that Charcuterie Board.

After a great day and an amazing dinner in DS, we drove over to the WL. Matt and Kari were spending their last night there before they had to leave the next morning to go back home. So, Joe and I thought we would save them a dreadful bus trip and drive them back to the resort. Tim was also parked there because he had spent time with his brother and SIL at the resort during the afternoon. It was a win/win.

As we were getting out of the car (because we wanted to walk the group in and stop for Mickey bars), it occurred to me that we could watch the last HEA from the boat dock. Of course, that's exactly what we did. We walked up to an empty dock about 10 minutes before the show started. We had such an amazing time watching this together as a family. There may have been some tears too. Yep, I cry every time. That's how I know Enchantment isn't very good. I feel zero emotion while watching it. Don't hate on me. I just don't think it's a good show.

After the show, Joe and I said our goodbyes. We would be seeing Tim again this trip but wouldn't be seeing Matt and Kari until the holidays...

Next up, we enjoy another awesome breakfast at Ale and Compass AND change resorts!

Gia is a beautiful Cinderella! Her shoes were on point.

Congratulations Again of entering the grandparents club. You're going to love it.

I really enjoyed your family time. Watching HEA together was the perfect way to enjoy your time together.

Ok, that charceuterie board looks INCREDIBLE wow. What a fun day in DS. And so nice that you got to watch HEA for the last time as a family!

As we were getting out of the car (because we wanted to walk the group in and stop for Mickey bars), it occurred to me that we could watch the last HEA from the boat dock. Of course, that's exactly what we did. We walked up to an empty dock about 10 minutes before the show started. We had such an amazing time watching this together as a family. There may have been some tears too. Yep, I cry every time. That's how I know Enchantment isn't very good. I feel zero emotion while watching it. Don't hate on me. I just don't think it's a good show.
I watched the last HEA from Geyser Point. I almost saw you that night. ;)
I love watching the fireworks from WL. It is one of the reasons I like to stay there. :)

Yes! No need to be in the MK crowds when you have a really good view from GP! I was so happy you got to spend so much time with your kids on that trip! And very happy we finally got to meet Tim :goodvibes

Gia is a beautiful Cinderella! Her shoes were on point.

Congratulations Again of entering the grandparents club. You're going to love it.

I really enjoyed your family time. Watching HEA together was the perfect way to enjoy your time together.
This was the perfect way to end our time with them.

Ok, that charceuterie board looks INCREDIBLE wow. What a fun day in DS. And so nice that you got to watch HEA for the last time as a family!
I really miss HEA, not a fan of the 2 new shows...

I watched the last HEA from Geyser Point. I almost saw you that night. ;)
I love watching the fireworks from WL. It is one of the reasons I like to stay there. :)
LOL! The WL is just such a great resort!

Yes! No need to be in the MK crowds when you have a really good view from GP! I was so happy you got to spend so much time with your kids on that trip! And very happy we finally got to meet Tim :goodvibes
Oh, heck no! I hate crowds.
I'm happy you got to meet Tim too. He may join us for breakfast at Trattoria...He's hoping to get that day off and hang with us at Epcot. I think you're at a different park that day...

We received our room-ready text from the Wilderness Lodge before we even packed up the car. So, instead of going right to breakfast, we popped on over to the WL to check out our home for the next 5 nights and drop off our bags. We were going to be having a very long day and wanted to make sure everything with the room checked out before we got started...

We had a nature view and it was just perfect. It was nice to get settled before starting the day. After unpacking and a little organization, we drove over to the Yacht Club for breakfast. We had reservations at Ale and Compass and were starving at this point.

We were seated right away. I started with the American Breakfast, served fresh Fruit and choice of two eggs any-style, and bacon. This is what I have gotten every time and I love it. It's always cooked perfectly and I think I had a cup of tea to go with it. Joe decided to try something new. He had the Breakfast Protein Bowl, choice of tofu scramble or plant-based eggs with plant-based sausage, quinoa, sweet potatoes, chard, kale, and pickled carrots served with carrot-ginger dressing and chocolate-avocado toast. He absolutely loved this and practically licked his bowl clean. This meal was fantastic and a great way to start our first park day of this trip.

Our service was also very good. I can't recommend Ale and Compass enough. It is now in our top 3, TS, breakfast options in Disney.

Next up, Epcot! We meet up with some friends, run into Tim Tracker again and stay for the preview of Harmonious. I bet you can't wait to see what we thought... :rolleyes1

We walked up to an empty dock about 10 minutes before the show started. We had such an amazing time watching this together as a family. There may have been some tears too. Yep, I cry every time.
I can attest to that ❤ Even makes my grinch heart grow a few sizes

That's how I know Enchantment isn't very good. I feel zero emotion while watching it. Don't hate on me. I just don't think it's a good show.
Is there actually anyone hating on this statement? Of course I haven't seen it in person but watched in online several times now and it just isn't good. No heart. No emotion. No nostalgia. No nada.

Joe decided to try something new. He had the Breakfast Protein Bowl, choice of tofu scramble or plant-based eggs with plant-based sausage, quinoa, sweet potatoes, chard, kale, and pickled carrots served with carrot-ginger dressing and chocolate-avocado toast.
Ym! I'm not 100% sure how I'd feel about plant based eggs but I have an odd love of tofu (and chard and kale) so this sounds right up by alley

That was very nice to get your room text before you left your current resort. We like the nature view rooms and have had a few rooms that overlook this pond. I think they are better than the courtyard rooms. :)

We had a nature view and it was just perfect.

Yes, that does sound perfect.

We had reservations at Ale and Compass and were starving at this point.

We ate there for the first time in September and will be back there one week from today.

Our service was also very good. I can't recommend Ale and Compass enough. It is now in our top 3, TS, breakfast options in Disney.

I think I would agree with this statement.

I can attest to that ❤ Even makes my grinch heart grow a few sizes
It made me cry every single time.

Is there actually anyone hating on this statement? Of course I haven't seen it in person but watched in online several times now and it just isn't good. No heart. No emotion. No nostalgia. No nada.
I don't like either of the new shows. Neither of them evoke any sort of emotion, IMO.

That was very nice to get your room text before you left your current resort. We like the nature view rooms and have had a few rooms that overlook this pond. I think they are better than the courtyard rooms. :)
We have been really lucky since Covid. Every single one of our rooms has been ready super early. Hope this trend continues...

We ate there for the first time in September and will be back there one week from today.
We will be back in Disney in 9 days!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!

I'm late to the party, but following!! (Will also be checking out your YouTube channel - may add it to my Saturday morning walk/coffee/DFB update regimen!)

You two are adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter